あぁ~学校がもうすぐ始まるよ。また五日まで学校が始まった。たっく~休みが詰まらなかったな。まぁ良いや~あぁ、そうだ。僕のTime Tableは最悪だ。
Translation : Ah~ School's about to start. Another 5 days and school starts. Jeez~ The holidays was boring. Ah, never mind~ Oh right. My Time Table is like hell.
Ah~ I can't write anymore of Japanese language. I'm still inexperienced with it. Well, I hope going to school is better than sitting at home. But then again, I don't really wanna study~ But it should kill some time. Plus, it's probably more fun to fight time to play rather than to have all the time to play and enjoy. ^^
Translation : Ah~ School's about to start. Another 5 days and school starts. Jeez~ The holidays was boring. Ah, never mind~ Oh right. My Time Table is like hell.
Ah~ I can't write anymore of Japanese language. I'm still inexperienced with it. Well, I hope going to school is better than sitting at home. But then again, I don't really wanna study~ But it should kill some time. Plus, it's probably more fun to fight time to play rather than to have all the time to play and enjoy. ^^
