Hi again, I've just finished downloading my game, Juiced 2 Hot Import Nights. Took me about 4 days to complete downloading it using UTorrent.

The game is cool, you can customize your car nearly however you want!

Well, for me, the game is a little lag. Don't know why though, my computer specs are rather high. But whatever, as long i can play without having to knock my keyboards till' all my keys fall off. But it's pretty hard to play with a keyboard as you can't control the pressure or the amount of turning just right. Cause for a keyboard, pressed is pressed, there ain't pressed hard or pressed softly.
I wish I can get a steering wheel for my PC, it would be damn cool. But damned! Those steering wheels costs alot. It's like a few hundred for it, but with paddles to control the amount of gas and brake you use. But it's still too expensive. Maybe if I can find a cheaper one, I might get it.
I feel like getting an XBox 360 too, cause it can play good graphic games with no lags! But to hell with that idea. I'm just a poor kid.
I guess that's all for today. Gonna go play Juiced 2 for a while and head to bed. ciao!

The game is cool, you can customize your car nearly however you want!

Well, for me, the game is a little lag. Don't know why though, my computer specs are rather high. But whatever, as long i can play without having to knock my keyboards till' all my keys fall off. But it's pretty hard to play with a keyboard as you can't control the pressure or the amount of turning just right. Cause for a keyboard, pressed is pressed, there ain't pressed hard or pressed softly.
I wish I can get a steering wheel for my PC, it would be damn cool. But damned! Those steering wheels costs alot. It's like a few hundred for it, but with paddles to control the amount of gas and brake you use. But it's still too expensive. Maybe if I can find a cheaper one, I might get it.
I feel like getting an XBox 360 too, cause it can play good graphic games with no lags! But to hell with that idea. I'm just a poor kid.
I guess that's all for today. Gonna go play Juiced 2 for a while and head to bed. ciao!
