Monday, October 13, 2008

Ah~ First day of school~ I woke up at 6am, very early, considering that my school is just about 15 minutes walk away. My first lesson starts at 9, but me and my classmates decided to meet up before class, which is 8am. I always thought that me and my friend, Daniel, would be the ones who were the most on time. But, Joe and Sean actually reached there earlier than us.

So 4 of us practically just sitted there waiting and see if anyone else(Suna) would show up. No one else came, well, at least not from our group. Other classmates were there. We sitted and chat till around 8:45am and Daniel and I decided to buy coffee to drink.

First lesson, a new lecturer appears. This lecturer is rather normal. I mean there's nothing much to talk about him. He introduced himself to the class till about 9:30am, then he let us off. Hehe, just 30 mins and then we're off. This is rather cool. Afterall, it's the first day of his lesson so there wasn't anything to teach, right?

After he let us off for our early break. Me and my friends went to the E-Learning Plaza to print Time Table, I already have mine but they didn't. Oh and, I'm the only one in English! I mean there are other classmates in English, but they're all in different class. >.<

Well, after printing the Time Table we pretty much just went to class. The second lesson was awesome today.

Second Lesson, ahaha~ not a new face. Our PEM. His lessons are from 10am to 12pm then we'll get our break from 12pm to 1pm. But! Since today was the first day, he just handed us some notes and picked some classmates for the hmm... What was that again? Something about the Open House for the new comers next year. Then we were let off. That was another 30 minutes of talk. Then we were off. So it was 11:30am to 1pm break!

We then headed to Macdonalds to have our breakfast or lunch. I ate the new Wasabi Filet-O-Fish, it's was rather normal. Nothing special, except there's wasabi, it isn't really that nice. The fries too, it kinda sucks. I don't think I'll eat it again.

After lunch we still had about 1 hour 15 mintues left before the next lesson starts at 1pm. Suna decided to go to the library to watch movie, so we went there and borrowed a Horror show called "Cursed". It's a movie about Werewolves, didn't have enough time to finish watching it. So I think I'm gonna go download it. It wasn't really that scary, but Suna kept getting shocked. It was rather funny. Her reactions that is. My friends were there saying the show isn't scary, but she's the one scaring them. LOL!

The third lesson. Damn, this was rather boring. A new lecturer showed again. This lesson was about some designing thing. So, we just learn how to use this program we're suppose to use. The lesson lasted 2 hours. It was BORING~

It's 3pm now, and it's time for our last lesson. It's a lecture from the first lecturer. The lesson was suppose to start at 3:10pm, but there was something wrong with the lecturer card reader thing, so he couldn't deactivate the locking device locking the computer. So we waited till around 3:40 and the dude who's suppose to fix the thing still didn't come. So the lecturer told us to go for a quick break till' 4pm, then he start the lesson. Now that kinda suck, we were all waiting in the room for like 30 minutes. -.-"

Okay, it's 4pm now, we returned back to the lecturer theater and there it was, it's done. He then when through some revisions with us till 4:45pm and let us go. The School Ends Here Today~ Tomorrow would be a weird day for me. Lessons start at 12pm and ends at 5pm.

Well, that's pretty much how my day went for today. Oh yeah, that game I mentioned a few days ago, Juiced 2 HIN. It's kinda starting to get dull. Cause I already got my favourite car, Mazda RX-7 Veilside Fortune. But I haven't finish playing it yet, so I'll play till it ends, I suppose. ^^

That is all for today, cya again~



Picture : Mazda RX-7 Veilside Fortune