I've been sleeping a lot recently, I do not know why but I sleep a lot. Not that it's bad or anything but it just strange. I slept for 11 hours today. But the day before I slept for 6 hours. hmm...
Anyways, I've completed Mirror's Edge again. This time playing Hard Difficulty and not using any weapons. I read somewhere that not using any weapons in the game gives you an achievement. However, I'm not sure I got any. Maybe because I use a sniper to shoot a truck. But that's a must in the game. Else I don't think there's any way of completing it. Whatever~
Anyways, I've completed Mirror's Edge again. This time playing Hard Difficulty and not using any weapons. I read somewhere that not using any weapons in the game gives you an achievement. However, I'm not sure I got any. Maybe because I use a sniper to shoot a truck. But that's a must in the game. Else I don't think there's any way of completing it. Whatever~
