The Result are out!!!
I passed every single module! Yay!
EG2001: C+
EG2009: B+
EG2047: D+
EG2098: D+
EG2120: A
EG2155: P
EG2157: C+
EG2163: A
GPA decreased from 3.1 to 3.0 (>.<)
Not bad, i guess. Not good either but not bad.
Oh, I just replaced my keyboard with my sis's broken down computer. My own keyboard is giving me problems. Some of the keys couldn't be pressed and I don't know why. Anyways, so now I'm using this keyboard. It's actually, the one I used before I changed to my new one. But now it feels strange. lol. I'll just have to get use to it again.
I've recently just downloaded a game. Yesterday actually...
I've downloaded Mirror's Edge. It's a pretty cool game. But it lags on my computer. Either my computer is not that good or the game really requires some high-end tech. I guess it's the second one. xD
I love my computer, I love my electronic devices.
So yeah, the games real cool.I think I'm gonna complete the game soon I've just completed the game. The story is rather short. But the gameplay is fun. It's exhilarating.
I passed every single module! Yay!
EG2001: C+
EG2009: B+
EG2047: D+
EG2098: D+
EG2120: A
EG2155: P
EG2157: C+
EG2163: A
GPA decreased from 3.1 to 3.0 (>.<)
Not bad, i guess. Not good either but not bad.
Oh, I just replaced my keyboard with my sis's broken down computer. My own keyboard is giving me problems. Some of the keys couldn't be pressed and I don't know why. Anyways, so now I'm using this keyboard. It's actually, the one I used before I changed to my new one. But now it feels strange. lol. I'll just have to get use to it again.
I've recently just downloaded a game. Yesterday actually...
I've downloaded Mirror's Edge. It's a pretty cool game. But it lags on my computer. Either my computer is not that good or the game really requires some high-end tech. I guess it's the second one. xD
I love my computer, I love my electronic devices.
So yeah, the games real cool.
