Monday, September 14, 2009

I've been real lazy to blog... heh

A lot of things had happened recently, but mostly good things.

Recently, I went to Sean's Chalet. It's his birthday party. He opened a chalet for it. He's Birthday is somewhat later, but he celebrated it earlier. ^^

Days before that, I started playing Ragnarok Online(RO) with him. Now currently playing HiddenRO. It's pretty cool. But now, I'm a little bored with the leveling. I don't know where to go for training to get optimum exp gain.

Anyways, last Friday, we went to Sean's chalet, we being the poly group(Sean, Joe, Daniel, Raygen, Suna, Yuwen, Chong, and me). Chong went, what a surprise. hehe

The first night was fun. I didn't bring enough cash though. So I had to be careful not to spend too much on 1 thing. But hell, we rented bikes overnight for 15 bucks. LOL

After renting the bike, we went for dinner. After eating we waited for Yuwen who came later because someone forgot to inform him. lol

After that we headed back. Just before 12 everyone was relaxing and all. But once the clock strikes 12. Everyone went into offensive mode. All except me and Chong, who didn't want to be a part of it. lol

It's Raygen's official Birthday. Yuwen and Daniel grab hold of Raygen. Waiting for someone to smear the Shaving cream on him. But Joe and Sean said that they signed peace treaty with him because their birthday are all on September. So suna took the job of spraying the shaving cream. The weird thing is, the first one she aimed at wasn't Raygen, but Joe, whose birthday was a few days ago. Then sean cause he was standing near Joe, and finally raygen. After the war that lasted about 10 mins. Suna went into the toilet to hide. Because she was in fact the one that cause the war in effect. lol

Raygen , Joe, and Sean started to aim at her. After she was caught, Raygen and Joe hold on to her while Sean smeared the shaving cream on her face. She should've just accepted it. No point resisting. She can't possibly win them.

After all that, we went for supper. When we went back it was around 3 o'clock closing in to 4 o'clock. And we went to sleep.

The second day, well, it's already morning when we sleep but, I woke up around 8 i think. I was really tired, and cold. The room was so damn cold~

We returned the bike at around 10am. And then went to pack some breakfast back there to eat. The second day was rather boring if you ask me. Nothing much to say than that people came and celebrated Sean's birthay. lol

After the party, we practically just went to bed because the next day, Daniel and Raygen are working, and for me, I have my Japanese class.

I slept at around 1am woke up at 6am. Slept for about 5 hours. Woke up because the room was too cold. It's like so cold that I can't stop my running nose. It ran away~

Sean wasn't asleep, he couldn't sleep he says. He haven't really slept for the past 2 days. Poor thing. lol

He walked with me around outside. Then later we went back and he went to sleep. I couldn't sleep so I was pretty much awake the whole time after that. Oh, i did went to lie down on Sean's aunts bed after they woke up. Somehow their rooms was no much nicer. I mean the temperature and all. It was just perfect. It's like one is in Asia and the other was Antartica.

After that we all went home. I reached home at around 11:30am. I was tired but I didn't sleep. Went for the Jap class.. Blah blah blah... Didn't really listen. I like Japanese, but studying it for once a week kinda bores me.

Something bad has happened! I destroyed my PSP! I can no longer play it. Not until I get the parts I need to repair it. Shouldn't have done what I did. *sigh*