I've always wondered, "What if I have chosen another path?"
Will I still be who I am today?
Would I have been a better person?
Who am I exactly?
There are so many paths that I could have taken. But I ended up on this path. Things could have been very different. I might not have been a geek like I am now. I may even have been a gangster. But would I?
So it's said that "when you make choices, you don't look back."
But I can't help but wonder...
The possibilities.
Would I still be the cowardly self I am now? Not being able to face up to my fears.
Would I bring Good or Evil?
What do I live for?
Will I still be who I am today?
Would I have been a better person?
Who am I exactly?
There are so many paths that I could have taken. But I ended up on this path. Things could have been very different. I might not have been a geek like I am now. I may even have been a gangster. But would I?
So it's said that "when you make choices, you don't look back."
But I can't help but wonder...
The possibilities.
Would I still be the cowardly self I am now? Not being able to face up to my fears.
Would I bring Good or Evil?
What do I live for?
