Woke up in the middle of the night at around 1am from a message from my classmate, Ash. Telling me to lend him study materials for EG2120, which in this case means my Revision paper.
When I woke up from that Ring tone of mine. I couldn't even tell it was my phone ringing until about 7 seconds after hearing it. Cause I was too still asleep, literally. After reading the message, I went back to sleep.
Then I was woken up later at around 6am because I couldn't feel my hand. LOL
I had my head on my hand, stopping bloody from flowing to my hand. So I ended up with a hand which I couldn't feel. I could barely move it because I could only move a small part of my arm and the other parts was heavy. So I ended up with my hand smacking my head like a piece of meat.
Then I started rubbing my hand to try and revive... err... Regain blood flow. I don't know why I would do that actually. I mean, this is not the first time this happened to me. But I'd say this was the first time which is a little serious. Cause it took me quite a while to get my hand back.
Hahaha! I'm amused at my creepy/disgusting way of saying things. XD
Anyways, as I was saying, I do not know why I'd rub my hand to regain blood flow. But it's probably due to some knowledge I picked up and used without really thinking.
Like for example, if I get fever. I'll sweat it out to cool my body down. However, sometimes I couldn't sweat. So I'll just drink a lot of water and keep going to the toilet to cool my body. I mean, the idea just came up without any clear thoughts going through them.
So! Back to today.
It rained heavily in the morning. Really heavy. When I looked out of my window it was all dark. Even though it was 7 in the morning. It was real dark. But it lightened after a while. Which then I went to school.
But guess what? The teacher was late! Jeez, I should have left later. lol
So the first lesson was EG2120 Lab for 2 hours. And then later EG2009 Lab for 3 hours. But I was able to complete it in 2. Some of my classmates finished too, so we went to eat our lunch together while waiting for Raygen. Cause Raygen is gonna bring Rui Qiang, one of my classmate, to buy a Modified PSP.
After eating, they went to buy the PSP while I headed home. And so now I'm here blogging. I'm sooooo tired... I think I'm gonna go get myself a cup of coffee before I fall asleep. hehe
When I woke up from that Ring tone of mine. I couldn't even tell it was my phone ringing until about 7 seconds after hearing it. Cause I was too still asleep, literally. After reading the message, I went back to sleep.
Then I was woken up later at around 6am because I couldn't feel my hand. LOL
I had my head on my hand, stopping bloody from flowing to my hand. So I ended up with a hand which I couldn't feel. I could barely move it because I could only move a small part of my arm and the other parts was heavy. So I ended up with my hand smacking my head like a piece of meat.
Then I started rubbing my hand to try and revive... err... Regain blood flow. I don't know why I would do that actually. I mean, this is not the first time this happened to me. But I'd say this was the first time which is a little serious. Cause it took me quite a while to get my hand back.
Hahaha! I'm amused at my creepy/disgusting way of saying things. XD
Anyways, as I was saying, I do not know why I'd rub my hand to regain blood flow. But it's probably due to some knowledge I picked up and used without really thinking.
Like for example, if I get fever. I'll sweat it out to cool my body down. However, sometimes I couldn't sweat. So I'll just drink a lot of water and keep going to the toilet to cool my body. I mean, the idea just came up without any clear thoughts going through them.
So! Back to today.
It rained heavily in the morning. Really heavy. When I looked out of my window it was all dark. Even though it was 7 in the morning. It was real dark. But it lightened after a while. Which then I went to school.
But guess what? The teacher was late! Jeez, I should have left later. lol
So the first lesson was EG2120 Lab for 2 hours. And then later EG2009 Lab for 3 hours. But I was able to complete it in 2. Some of my classmates finished too, so we went to eat our lunch together while waiting for Raygen. Cause Raygen is gonna bring Rui Qiang, one of my classmate, to buy a Modified PSP.
After eating, they went to buy the PSP while I headed home. And so now I'm here blogging. I'm sooooo tired... I think I'm gonna go get myself a cup of coffee before I fall asleep. hehe
