The Common Tests are coming to get me!~ Ahhh!~
In just another 3 weeks, I'll fighting an epic war with the CTs. Okay, not exactly epic but it's not easy. Probably due to the fact that I do not listen to the lecturers and do my homework?? Okay... It's because of that.
But I believe I'll be able to get most of the information into my head before taking the Common Test. Maybe I'll trying burning my lecture notes and drink it with water.
Okay, I've been gamingrecently. I've downloaded The Sims 3, which was really cool. But it does get boring after a while. My sim has gotten married and has a baby girl! It's a GIRL! xD
I've also been playing Initial D on my PSP challenging with my classmates in school.
I drive the AE86 Trueno GT-APEX and my best map, Akina Mountain(秋名). My best timing is 3'11"577. I know it's not the best out there, I'm aiming to get a timing of 3'10"xxx and below. But it's really tough. But I'll keep trying.
Writing till' this part I kinda recalled that my parents used to tell me "If only you can put the effort you use in playing games into your studies". hehehe
Anyways, I'm wondering if you/anyone out there can actually play Diablo on PSP in Multiplayer. I have Diablo on PSP but it's the PSX version. So I was wondering if it's possible to play Multiplayer, that way I can play with my brother. My classmate said he played with his brother last time but he doesn't have the game anymore. He said something about "Hosting" and "Joining" which was not applicable for PSX version. So I have no idea what he played...
Ahh~ How can I play Diablo with Multiplayer on PSP?~
Oh and, Arashi has another new Single!~
And I think Aiba is aging... :x
In just another 3 weeks, I'll fighting an epic war with the CTs. Okay, not exactly epic but it's not easy. Probably due to the fact that I do not listen to the lecturers and do my homework?? Okay... It's because of that.
But I believe I'll be able to get most of the information into my head before taking the Common Test. Maybe I'll trying burning my lecture notes and drink it with water.
Okay, I've been gaming
I've also been playing Initial D on my PSP challenging with my classmates in school.
I drive the AE86 Trueno GT-APEX and my best map, Akina Mountain(秋名). My best timing is 3'11"577. I know it's not the best out there, I'm aiming to get a timing of 3'10"xxx and below. But it's really tough. But I'll keep trying.
Writing till' this part I kinda recalled that my parents used to tell me "If only you can put the effort you use in playing games into your studies". hehehe
Anyways, I'm wondering if you/anyone out there can actually play Diablo on PSP in Multiplayer. I have Diablo on PSP but it's the PSX version. So I was wondering if it's possible to play Multiplayer, that way I can play with my brother. My classmate said he played with his brother last time but he doesn't have the game anymore. He said something about "Hosting" and "Joining" which was not applicable for PSX version. So I have no idea what he played...
Ahh~ How can I play Diablo with Multiplayer on PSP?~
Oh and, Arashi has another new Single!~
And I think Aiba is aging... :x
