Saturday, April 18, 2009

Hey guys! The package arrived yesterday. The repair parts!

After I got it, I started dismantling my PSP straightaway. Took out the faceplate, the LCD. Then came the obstacle, I couldn't unscrew the screws... again... And nearly destroyed it. During dinner time, or I should say, I went out to eat dinner with my parents and before we went to eat, we bought a screw driver. A good one too, cost $12.50.

After eating, I went home and continued my project, Project Revive.(There was no such thing) xD

The screw driver was great, worked like wonders. I can feel that the screw is stuck tight, but I can still unscrew it. It was incredible.

And so I dismantled my whole PSP, took me about 40 minutes I think. I didn't look at the timing. After dismantling, I looked at my chair, where I placed all the screws and parts. Hell, there are a lot of screws. And I don't remember which goes where.

Anyways, I slowly figured them out with the help of a website and my brains.

I replaced the old PSP cover with the new one. And when I fixed it back halfway, I noticed that it was a little different. The power switch don't fit. And I looked to the WLan and realised that that doesn't fit either. And so I had to take everything out and switch back to my old PSP cover, which was damaged but still useable. And it's actually better quality than the new one.

And so I fixed everything back. A devastating event happened, I broke the lock for the LCD. Well, the wire lock. The wire are those plastic sheets with wires in it. I broke the lock... So I'll never be dismantling my PSP ever again.

But eventually, everything went well. I wasn't able to change my PSP cover, but was able to change the Analog stick and the Silicon pad for the buttons. And most importantly, I've gain experience. *Level Up!*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Japanese exam's tomorrow. Mixed feelings.

School starts the day after my Japanese exam. Also mixed feelings.

***Life is not about the number of breaths you take. It's the moment that takes your breath away.***