Hey guys, took a little break there. Cause I got bored of blogging and I got addicted to gaming. Mainly cause I got addicted. XD
Okay~
Well, the first thing I want to say is. I've cut my hair! Real short. I told the hairstylist to cut my hair however he wants and he asked if I wanted to leave my back long. I said yeah, so he said he'll trim it. I also told him to cut my sideburns shorter, which he did. And he gave my overall a short haircut. Thus it's short. But I think when it grows longer, it'll look good. I hope it does. haha, I probably won't be cutting my hair for about 2 months.
And now to the games I got addicted with.
I finished downloading 2 games last week, Condemned : Criminal Origins and Fallout3.
Condemned was pretty good, the suspense and all. Seriously, not for the faint-hearted. I wouldn't dare play this game in the dark alone. It's sends chills up the spine my friend. I completed this game in a day.
Finished downloading it on Saturday at around 11am.
Finished playing it on Sunday at around 2am.
Couldn't helped it. I wanted to know how the story goes, it was cool. The final boss was a creature named Hate, he lives in all of us. Driving people nuts. The player is barely able to keep it within control. That thing called Hate was damn cool I tell ya. His normal appearance is with 2 metal sticks as weapons. But his final battle, he uses 1 long metal stick and uses it like a sword. Lightsaber in particular, he fought like Darth Maul. Looked like him too.
In this game, you play as a Serial Crime Unit(SCU) investigator. He basically cracks cases using his forensic tools. It's pretty cool. Using the UV-light to look for fingerprints, and then take out the camera to shoot it. But there was this case he took and then all hell broke loose. He lost his gun, someone took his gun to kill 2 officers helping him, and the whole police are after him. But hey! That's not all. He's also got a whole lot of crazy people trying to kill him.
Enough of condemned.
Now, Fallout3. The game I'm currently addicted to. The graphics are good, causing my computer to lag when there are too many things/people around.
The story is about you living in a place called the Vault. Not knowing of what the world is outside the vault. But then again, maybe it's better if you didn't have to know. Cause the world has been hit by a Nuclear Bomb. Yeap, Boom! The scene is at Washington D.C. But it's called the Wastelands now. Cities have mostly turned to Ruins. And there are mutated creature too. For example, Roaches are now as big as a haversack. And housefly that are as big as a basketball. Ants are... You get my point. ^^
Sounds interesting doesn't it. That's why I'm addicted to it. The gameplay is totally awesome. There are a lot of things that are interesting. You can practically walk around the whole country. But it's a very long run. It'll take about 2 days of the game time to travel from one side to the other, maybe even longer. But who would do that? There's always the subways! Sure there's subways. But you'll still have to walk. Because after the Nuclear explosion, the trains don't operate. :P
I haven't completed this game yet. I've been playing it for 4 days now. But after the first 2 days, I restarted my game due the lack of planning of my character. Now I'm getting a little tired of playing my game. I haven't stepped out of my house for 4 days man! 4 Days!
Well, I'll probably gonna have to force myself to get away from my computer. But it's not easy~ (T_T)
And so, I guess this will be it for now. Getting a little tired. 1:37am now. lol
Oh, I also changed my blog music. You've got to listen to it. It's awesome.
Okay~
Well, the first thing I want to say is. I've cut my hair! Real short. I told the hairstylist to cut my hair however he wants and he asked if I wanted to leave my back long. I said yeah, so he said he'll trim it. I also told him to cut my sideburns shorter, which he did. And he gave my overall a short haircut. Thus it's short. But I think when it grows longer, it'll look good. I hope it does. haha, I probably won't be cutting my hair for about 2 months.
And now to the games I got addicted with.
I finished downloading 2 games last week, Condemned : Criminal Origins and Fallout3.
Condemned was pretty good, the suspense and all. Seriously, not for the faint-hearted. I wouldn't dare play this game in the dark alone. It's sends chills up the spine my friend. I completed this game in a day.
Finished downloading it on Saturday at around 11am.
Finished playing it on Sunday at around 2am.
Couldn't helped it. I wanted to know how the story goes, it was cool. The final boss was a creature named Hate, he lives in all of us. Driving people nuts. The player is barely able to keep it within control. That thing called Hate was damn cool I tell ya. His normal appearance is with 2 metal sticks as weapons. But his final battle, he uses 1 long metal stick and uses it like a sword. Lightsaber in particular, he fought like Darth Maul. Looked like him too.
In this game, you play as a Serial Crime Unit(SCU) investigator. He basically cracks cases using his forensic tools. It's pretty cool. Using the UV-light to look for fingerprints, and then take out the camera to shoot it. But there was this case he took and then all hell broke loose. He lost his gun, someone took his gun to kill 2 officers helping him, and the whole police are after him. But hey! That's not all. He's also got a whole lot of crazy people trying to kill him.
Enough of condemned.
Now, Fallout3. The game I'm currently addicted to. The graphics are good, causing my computer to lag when there are too many things/people around.
The story is about you living in a place called the Vault. Not knowing of what the world is outside the vault. But then again, maybe it's better if you didn't have to know. Cause the world has been hit by a Nuclear Bomb. Yeap, Boom! The scene is at Washington D.C. But it's called the Wastelands now. Cities have mostly turned to Ruins. And there are mutated creature too. For example, Roaches are now as big as a haversack. And housefly that are as big as a basketball. Ants are... You get my point. ^^
Sounds interesting doesn't it. That's why I'm addicted to it. The gameplay is totally awesome. There are a lot of things that are interesting. You can practically walk around the whole country. But it's a very long run. It'll take about 2 days of the game time to travel from one side to the other, maybe even longer. But who would do that? There's always the subways! Sure there's subways. But you'll still have to walk. Because after the Nuclear explosion, the trains don't operate. :P
I haven't completed this game yet. I've been playing it for 4 days now. But after the first 2 days, I restarted my game due the lack of planning of my character. Now I'm getting a little tired of playing my game. I haven't stepped out of my house for 4 days man! 4 Days!
Well, I'll probably gonna have to force myself to get away from my computer. But it's not easy~ (T_T)
And so, I guess this will be it for now. Getting a little tired. 1:37am now. lol
Oh, I also changed my blog music. You've got to listen to it. It's awesome.
