HAPPY NEW YEAR!~
あけましておめでとう!~
Well, I actually decided not to go for Alfred's celebration for countdown. But I ended up going anyways, heard there's girls.
But bleh~ There's only 2 girls that I kinda talked to tonight. One's Flora, whom I have no clue of who she is other than her name and that she's Alfred's cousin. And the other one called Kelly, whom I also have no clue of who she is. Heard she's 19. But seriously, I have no clue at all. She calls Alfred's Mother "Mommy" though. Don't tell me she's...
Well, anyways... Today wasn't really that fun, but it's not that boring either. So I'll say I had fun about 40% of the time. Not bad... Not good either, but not bad...
Paid $30 for drinks only, wasted... Cause I barely ate anything. Maybe if I stayed there longer it'll be worth it. But I couldn't, as I was wearing contact lens and it's making my eye hurt. So I had to come home. So now I'm here blogging.
Okay, let's start from the beginning of this celebration. I messaged Joshua at around 6pm asking if they are still going for the countdown. He said yes and asked if I wanted to go. I then replied him if there's any girls there. He said yes. Then I said, "Well, then I guess I'll go.". Kinda makes me sound like an extremely weird person huh. Only going when there's girls. But hey! Seriously, if it's all guys. It'll suck like hell.
And so, I prepared a while and left. Reached there at around 7:15 and Alfred then came to fetch me. Then he brought me to his mum's pub/bar called the "Star Musical" I think... They were all in there playing pool. Alfred's brother, Alvin, was rather shocked when he saw me. Cause I changed a lot since the last time I saw him, which was secondary school days. He said he first thought "Who is this guy?" when I first entered. LOL!
Well, then I met Flora, then Kelly. We never really introduced ourselves that well. Alfred was there saying "This guy is Fish". (-.-) But afterwards he introduced me again as Hiang Ming. And I said my name is Karl. LOL! Well, I'm not sure if it's just me. But Flora seems to always look at me. Maybe she's interested in me? Hahaha~ Just kiddin', I don't even know how old is she. After that we played pool, and for some reason, I was rather good today. Well, maybe it's just that my Poly classmates are too pro that it made me look like a noob. After that, we drank a bit. I drank Alcohol man... Even though I didn't really wanted to. But Kelly just came to us and poured us wine. Chivas if I'm not wrong. I don't really like the taste of alcohol, but I took the first cup like a man. But of course, I'm not that stupid to gulp it down one shot. After that, everytime they poured wine into my cup, accidentally or not, I mixed it with Cola.
And then after sometime I told them I'm not drinking anymore and they never gave me alcohol again. Then I just drank coke. I think I only drank like 4-5 cups of alcohol only. So I definitely wasn't gonna be drunk. We then played blackjack, and I don't really know how they counted who loses and drink how many cups. But for the people who doesn't drink alcohol, we drank a new mixture of liquids. Coca Cola mixed with Sprite. That was only at first, before the Green Tea came along. Then we mixed Coca Cola, Sprite, and Green Tea together. It tasted funky. And it's weird. You kinda get the carbonated water's Fizziness with the Green Tea's aromatic taste and smell. So you probably taste a bit of Coke and Green Tea mixed. And you smell Green Tea. It's kinda disgusting cause I don't really like Green Tea. Alfred and Joshua drank a lot. They drank till they were drunk. Having headaches and all. But recovered after drinking the secret recipe of Lime Juice Alfred's mom made. Okay, it's not all that secret. She gave me a spoon too just in case... It was SOUR... (>.<)
After that we went to play pool again. And then Alfred, Derek, and Alvin decided to go to the nearby 7/11 and buy Ice-Cream. And Victor, Yao Rong, and I tagged along. Oh right, I forgotten to say who was there. Alfred, Alvin, Flora, Joshua, Victor, Derek, Aloysius, Yao Rong, and me. Well, in our group that is. Excluding Kelly, whom is kinda just serving food and drinks and stuffs like that. Okay, back to the point. And so we went down. Alfred, Alvin, and Derek bought Ice-creams and Victor bought a cup noodle. Yao Rong and I did not buy anything. After that we went back and continued our game of pool. It wasn't my turn to play yet so I just sat at the side and watched them play. Okay, there's not really much to say about this now... It's kinda getting boring at this point so lets just skip to the countdown.
Right... The Countdown... We didn't had one... By the time we realised the time, it was already a few minutes past 12am. But they took up their weapons a.k.a. Ribbon Spray. And they went downstairs and spray. Everyone aimed at Alfred. he was practically covered in the Ribbons. I wasn't really into spraying as I didn't want the spray to get me. So I stood aside and watched. Aloysius was beside me, he didn't wanted to get sprayed either. And he kinda kept laughing when he saw Alfred covered in the Ribbons.
And after that, Aloysius decided to leave. And then I tagged along, and Yao Rong too. The others are staying there overnight. And I'd probably stay overnight too if I wasn't wearing contact lens.
And so we left, we walked till around the junction where we are about to cross the street and Derek called me. Telling me they are coming down to see us off. But we kinda continued moving and later after we crossed the street, I told Derek that Yao Rong knows the way home and they don't need to come down. But then when we reached the walkway around the hospital, Alfred called and told us to wait for them, and that they are reaching in around 3 minutes time. We then walked slowly, and they caught up with us.
We then walked to the MRT Station together and then Yao Rong went in the Garrison. Aloysius and I then played a joke on him saying bye. And he tapped and came out... Well, after chatting for a while we 3 went in and took the train to Raffles Place, which was just 1 stop away. And when we reached Raffles Place, there was a train opposite for us to take. I pretty much ran in and the 2 were still outside. LOL! And so I headed home first. And after that, I'm alone on my journey back home.
And now I am home. I guess I'm going to bed. It's already 3am now.
あけましておめでとう!~
Well, I actually decided not to go for Alfred's celebration for countdown. But I ended up going anyways, heard there's girls.
But bleh~ There's only 2 girls that I kinda talked to tonight. One's Flora, whom I have no clue of who she is other than her name and that she's Alfred's cousin. And the other one called Kelly, whom I also have no clue of who she is. Heard she's 19. But seriously, I have no clue at all. She calls Alfred's Mother "Mommy" though. Don't tell me she's...
Well, anyways... Today wasn't really that fun, but it's not that boring either. So I'll say I had fun about 40% of the time. Not bad... Not good either, but not bad...
Paid $30 for drinks only, wasted... Cause I barely ate anything. Maybe if I stayed there longer it'll be worth it. But I couldn't, as I was wearing contact lens and it's making my eye hurt. So I had to come home. So now I'm here blogging.
Okay, let's start from the beginning of this celebration. I messaged Joshua at around 6pm asking if they are still going for the countdown. He said yes and asked if I wanted to go. I then replied him if there's any girls there. He said yes. Then I said, "Well, then I guess I'll go.". Kinda makes me sound like an extremely weird person huh. Only going when there's girls. But hey! Seriously, if it's all guys. It'll suck like hell.
And so, I prepared a while and left. Reached there at around 7:15 and Alfred then came to fetch me. Then he brought me to his mum's pub/bar called the "Star Musical" I think... They were all in there playing pool. Alfred's brother, Alvin, was rather shocked when he saw me. Cause I changed a lot since the last time I saw him, which was secondary school days. He said he first thought "Who is this guy?" when I first entered. LOL!
Well, then I met Flora, then Kelly. We never really introduced ourselves that well. Alfred was there saying "This guy is Fish". (-.-) But afterwards he introduced me again as Hiang Ming. And I said my name is Karl. LOL! Well, I'm not sure if it's just me. But Flora seems to always look at me. Maybe she's interested in me? Hahaha~ Just kiddin', I don't even know how old is she. After that we played pool, and for some reason, I was rather good today. Well, maybe it's just that my Poly classmates are too pro that it made me look like a noob. After that, we drank a bit. I drank Alcohol man... Even though I didn't really wanted to. But Kelly just came to us and poured us wine. Chivas if I'm not wrong. I don't really like the taste of alcohol, but I took the first cup like a man. But of course, I'm not that stupid to gulp it down one shot. After that, everytime they poured wine into my cup, accidentally or not, I mixed it with Cola.
And then after sometime I told them I'm not drinking anymore and they never gave me alcohol again. Then I just drank coke. I think I only drank like 4-5 cups of alcohol only. So I definitely wasn't gonna be drunk. We then played blackjack, and I don't really know how they counted who loses and drink how many cups. But for the people who doesn't drink alcohol, we drank a new mixture of liquids. Coca Cola mixed with Sprite. That was only at first, before the Green Tea came along. Then we mixed Coca Cola, Sprite, and Green Tea together. It tasted funky. And it's weird. You kinda get the carbonated water's Fizziness with the Green Tea's aromatic taste and smell. So you probably taste a bit of Coke and Green Tea mixed. And you smell Green Tea. It's kinda disgusting cause I don't really like Green Tea. Alfred and Joshua drank a lot. They drank till they were drunk. Having headaches and all. But recovered after drinking the secret recipe of Lime Juice Alfred's mom made. Okay, it's not all that secret. She gave me a spoon too just in case... It was SOUR... (>.<)
After that we went to play pool again. And then Alfred, Derek, and Alvin decided to go to the nearby 7/11 and buy Ice-Cream. And Victor, Yao Rong, and I tagged along. Oh right, I forgotten to say who was there. Alfred, Alvin, Flora, Joshua, Victor, Derek, Aloysius, Yao Rong, and me. Well, in our group that is. Excluding Kelly, whom is kinda just serving food and drinks and stuffs like that. Okay, back to the point. And so we went down. Alfred, Alvin, and Derek bought Ice-creams and Victor bought a cup noodle. Yao Rong and I did not buy anything. After that we went back and continued our game of pool. It wasn't my turn to play yet so I just sat at the side and watched them play. Okay, there's not really much to say about this now... It's kinda getting boring at this point so lets just skip to the countdown.
Right... The Countdown... We didn't had one... By the time we realised the time, it was already a few minutes past 12am. But they took up their weapons a.k.a. Ribbon Spray. And they went downstairs and spray. Everyone aimed at Alfred. he was practically covered in the Ribbons. I wasn't really into spraying as I didn't want the spray to get me. So I stood aside and watched. Aloysius was beside me, he didn't wanted to get sprayed either. And he kinda kept laughing when he saw Alfred covered in the Ribbons.
And after that, Aloysius decided to leave. And then I tagged along, and Yao Rong too. The others are staying there overnight. And I'd probably stay overnight too if I wasn't wearing contact lens.
And so we left, we walked till around the junction where we are about to cross the street and Derek called me. Telling me they are coming down to see us off. But we kinda continued moving and later after we crossed the street, I told Derek that Yao Rong knows the way home and they don't need to come down. But then when we reached the walkway around the hospital, Alfred called and told us to wait for them, and that they are reaching in around 3 minutes time. We then walked slowly, and they caught up with us.
We then walked to the MRT Station together and then Yao Rong went in the Garrison. Aloysius and I then played a joke on him saying bye. And he tapped and came out... Well, after chatting for a while we 3 went in and took the train to Raffles Place, which was just 1 stop away. And when we reached Raffles Place, there was a train opposite for us to take. I pretty much ran in and the 2 were still outside. LOL! And so I headed home first. And after that, I'm alone on my journey back home.
And now I am home. I guess I'm going to bed. It's already 3am now.
