Saturday, December 27, 2008

Hi guys, went to gym today with Victor, Joshua and an unexpected arrival, Alfred.

Well, Victor called Alfred to come down to gym together. Yao Rong on the other hand, didn't appear. He said he couldn't come out. No idea as to why though.

Well, didn't trained much today I think. Trained my arm a lot but I think it'll be fine. I don't think I trained much of my chest today. Too bad...

After training, we went for tea break. lol. But Joshua left, he was meeting other people I think. And Alfred decided that we celebrate New Year at his mom's pub. I agreed, since I don't really have plans. But I think I've wasted a lot of money celebrating these few days. It's not my money I'm spending so I'm not really that willing to spend. Well, but if it's my own money, I think I'll really hesitate whether to spend or not. LOL!

So I'll be celebrating New Year with my friends after school, Wednesday. Yeah, I still have school... Damn... Anyways, the location of the bar is around Outram Park I think. So I'll meet up with my friend before heading there. Gotta confirm who's going and who's not though. We are gonna Count-down! Which means I'll be going home late again. Jeez... I've really been going out till' late at night err... early in the morning recently.

I need to reset my internal clock man... I've been waking up at around 12pm these few days. It's fine if I have long holidays but I only had 2 weeks of holidays. And the coming week... School starts again~

Arghh!!!

I've changed my blogskin! To Arashi!!! Hahaha~