Friday, December 26, 2008

In the end, I decided to go to Andrew Ng's house for Christmas BBQ. Well, because my parents won't be home. So I'll have to eat dinner by myself. Might as well go for the BBQ. Kinda regretted going though... hehe

Joshua was suppose to meet up with me around 6pm before going to Andrew's house because I've never been there. I know it's close to my house but I'm not sure. It's actually just about 5 mins walk, maybe less.

Anyways, Joshua said he'll be a bit late. So I had a bloody hell long time to style my hair. But the more I style, the worst it gets. LOL!

In the end, he came at around 6:20 or so and he was in a taxi... Because he said he was lazy to wait for the bus. I think he took the taxi from Central. Cause he said he went to buy Comics. But from my house to Andrew's was just like 1 min taxi ride. hahaha! Yeah, it's that close.

Not really surprised, we were the first 2 to arrive. The BBQ was suppose to start at 6pm. But due to the guests coming late. I think it started at around 8pm. We then went to Andrew's house to take a seat. And talked a bit with his parents. At around 7pm we took the food and stuffs down to the BBQ pit. Since no one's here yet, we just chatted.

After a while, at around 7:30pm, Brandon and Litian arrived. We then talked a bit then started to light the pit. There was barely any light left. So it's kinda lighting light at night. lol. Litian and Brandon placed the Charcoals on the Pit and lighted the fire starters building up fire. After a while, Alistair and Dennis arrived.

They then decided to BBQ some chicken nuggets for a temporary food. Cause most of us are already starving. The BBQ nuggets are delicious but it takes quite a long time to cook it.

Not long after that, people started to arriving. lol. Derrick, See Rong, Wei Kiat, Kelvin, Gary...

Then they washed, cut and packed the Mushrooms with Sambal Chilli. Well, I can't really take Spicy food so I didn't eat any of that.

Later Benedict arrived, the Birthday boy. hehe. We basically, BBQ, ate, chatted, and joked around. I was rather emo though.

The last to arrive was Davis and Tiong Teck with the Ice that Alistair told them to buy because they are gonna drink later.

Oh, Eileen and Hui Xian came but they just chatted alone and didn't join in.

Litian they all started to prepare for drinking, they told everyone to go into shelter and play game and drink. Well, I'm not drinking so I just watched. They were playing this game with a die Litian brought. They sat in a circle, and they'll roll the die, the number represents who's turn it is to roll the die. For example, if person A rolled a 2, then it'll be person C's turn to roll. And those who rolled a 1 will have to drink the wine by itself, neat. And those who get a 6 will drink the wine mixed with cola, mixer. And this is how they played it.

But before they started, we sang Birthday song for Benedict in both English and Mandarin. Then the game commences... After playing for a while, Gary said he's going to brink Hui Xian back home then he'll come back later. And so he left.

Litian drank the most, till' his whole body turned red. Alistair and Brandon drank a lot too. And they were both getting red. Alistair drank 'neat' a couple of times. And he said it's too strong for him, saying he'll get drunk if he don't mix it with the coke. But everyone was saying you can't do that. hehe.

Well, it's around 1am midnight and the security came, telling us that we have to leave and that we were making too much noise. So we have no choice but to leave and head home. So we packed up our stuffs and left.