Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Woo!~ My first paper completed. I think I can pass. ^^
And if I can get a C. My Maths teacher can be considered as useless to me. Because I didn't learned anything much from my Maths teacher this past 8 weeks. And only last Wednesday did I found out what dy/dx meant. LOL!

I reached school at around 9:10am. They were supposed to meet up at 9am. But ended up at 10+am. I waited for like near an hour... But I studied a bit. Well, I don't really feel like talking about maths stuffs anymore since it's already over!

Tomorrow, I'll studying again. It's kinda like a sad life for us Polytechnic students. Well, I can't blame no one for that. I'm kinda the type that have fun the whole time and when it's time to do it. You'll see my experience bar go boosting up like a rocket. ^^

Oh and, my blog has been spammed! I feel kinda honoured. Normally not a lot of people goes around viewing my blog. But now I have a regular customer! しかし、あいつが子供じみてですよ。あいつが多分14歳けど・・・感じがなんか可笑しいよ。全然14歳の感じがいない。可哀相だと思います。でもな、俺が勝ったかもしれない。だって・・・ハハハ~今は「秘密」です。^^