Today I went to study mathematics with Suna. We met at YCK mrt stn at around 2:50pm. The timing was rather lousy. By the time she reached, it was already raining. So we decided to go to school to study. We intended to go to AMK Library to study. But since it's raining. We went to school. But only to find that the school Library actually closes at 1pm on Saturdays. So we then went to the Mcdonald below. Everything was closed. Well, it's Saturday afterall. We then looked for a table and studied. It was damn warm and stuffy. Then after the rain stopped, we decided to go to AMK Library.
But before that, Suna decided we go to KFC. LOL. And she was there complaining that she walks the most when going out with me... (-.-)
We ate till around 3:40pm I think. Then we headed to AMK library to study.
We studied quite a bit I think. Studied from 4+ to 7+ then we decided to go home. I learned quite a lot I think. I'm rather happy with it. ^^
After we went on our seperated ways. I went to eat my dinner. Then I headed home.
But before that, Suna decided we go to KFC. LOL. And she was there complaining that she walks the most when going out with me... (-.-)
We ate till around 3:40pm I think. Then we headed to AMK library to study.
We studied quite a bit I think. Studied from 4+ to 7+ then we decided to go home. I learned quite a lot I think. I'm rather happy with it. ^^
After we went on our seperated ways. I went to eat my dinner. Then I headed home.
