14 November, Friday
I met up with Daniel before going to class, didn't want to go in alone. But to my surprise, the teacher did not shoot at me. There isn't really much to blog about today except the maths lessons, cause today was rather typical.
15 November, Saturday
I went to Woodlands with my sister today because her handphone's damaged, it restarts itself after you switch it on.
After having her handphone sent for repairs, we headed for breakfast/lunch at the Kopitiam at the top floor. I ate Beef Noodles and my sister ate Kimchi.
After eating, we decided to head home, but we walked pass this little shop full of tidbits and sweets and she decided to buy something, and thus she bought a lolipop. We then took the escalator down to the first floor.
And I don't know how she managed to do it, but she cut herself with the lolipop. Well, actually it's not something to be amused about. It's rather easy to get cut by sweets. She bled quite a mouthful I'll have to say. Don't know if it's because she kept sucking or what.
We then reached the MRT station but she said she can't go in with the lolipop in her mouth, she said they won't let her in. So we went back to the Causeway Point and went to the Comics Collection. She's the one that wants to go there, she wanted to look at the comics. (-.-)
After finishing her lolipop, we went back to the Station and took the train.
For God Sake! We boarded the wrong train, wrong direction. I didn't look, I only followed her. Then we entered the wrong train. LOL!
Then she thought since we boarded the wrong train, we could go and visit my cousin at Bukit Batok. She then called her ~blah blah blah~. We reached Bukit Batok, I have no idea where my cousin's house is, cause I have never went there on foot. Everytime I go out I will be in my Dad's car. So I'm not familiar with Singapore. So I must practically follow my sis the whole way.
We rang the doorbell. My uncle opened the door. He was rather shocked. Hehe. To see me and my sis going to their house for no reason. We then sat in their house from around 3pm to 5:30pm chatting away.
After that we went to eat Sakae Sushi at the nearby WestMall. My uncle didn't eat much, but drank water most of the time.
Ater eating we walked back to take their car cause he said he's going to take us to see our Grandpa. And on the way back, my sis was like asking me if I wanna stay there in my uncle's house for the night. I chose not to. So now I'm at home blogging. lol
We then reached the place where my Grandpa is residing at, my aunt's house, in Woodland. We reached there at around 8:30, and stayed there till' around 9. There's pretty much nothing to do there. Oh, there was like a Marriage or something going on there. And there's a person singing which is kinda... bad.
After that we went back home, to send me home and take my sister's stuffs as she is staying overnight at their house. My uncle's car is cool man, there's this GPS map thingy in his car. He wasn't quite sure which way to go to my house and he used this cool gadget of his to find his way. It was awesome.
And now I'm at home. Doing my usual things.
I met up with Daniel before going to class, didn't want to go in alone. But to my surprise, the teacher did not shoot at me. There isn't really much to blog about today except the maths lessons, cause today was rather typical.
15 November, Saturday
I went to Woodlands with my sister today because her handphone's damaged, it restarts itself after you switch it on.
After having her handphone sent for repairs, we headed for breakfast/lunch at the Kopitiam at the top floor. I ate Beef Noodles and my sister ate Kimchi.
After eating, we decided to head home, but we walked pass this little shop full of tidbits and sweets and she decided to buy something, and thus she bought a lolipop. We then took the escalator down to the first floor.
And I don't know how she managed to do it, but she cut herself with the lolipop. Well, actually it's not something to be amused about. It's rather easy to get cut by sweets. She bled quite a mouthful I'll have to say. Don't know if it's because she kept sucking or what.
We then reached the MRT station but she said she can't go in with the lolipop in her mouth, she said they won't let her in. So we went back to the Causeway Point and went to the Comics Collection. She's the one that wants to go there, she wanted to look at the comics. (-.-)
After finishing her lolipop, we went back to the Station and took the train.
For God Sake! We boarded the wrong train, wrong direction. I didn't look, I only followed her. Then we entered the wrong train. LOL!
Then she thought since we boarded the wrong train, we could go and visit my cousin at Bukit Batok. She then called her ~blah blah blah~. We reached Bukit Batok, I have no idea where my cousin's house is, cause I have never went there on foot. Everytime I go out I will be in my Dad's car. So I'm not familiar with Singapore. So I must practically follow my sis the whole way.
We rang the doorbell. My uncle opened the door. He was rather shocked. Hehe. To see me and my sis going to their house for no reason. We then sat in their house from around 3pm to 5:30pm chatting away.
After that we went to eat Sakae Sushi at the nearby WestMall. My uncle didn't eat much, but drank water most of the time.
Ater eating we walked back to take their car cause he said he's going to take us to see our Grandpa. And on the way back, my sis was like asking me if I wanna stay there in my uncle's house for the night. I chose not to. So now I'm at home blogging. lol
We then reached the place where my Grandpa is residing at, my aunt's house, in Woodland. We reached there at around 8:30, and stayed there till' around 9. There's pretty much nothing to do there. Oh, there was like a Marriage or something going on there. And there's a person singing which is kinda... bad.
After that we went back home, to send me home and take my sister's stuffs as she is staying overnight at their house. My uncle's car is cool man, there's this GPS map thingy in his car. He wasn't quite sure which way to go to my house and he used this cool gadget of his to find his way. It was awesome.
And now I'm at home. Doing my usual things.
