This post would be a short one because I don't feel like writing right now. (>.<)
Today, I was suppose to go out with Juliana to Ice Skate. But! The weather is just playing with us. It started to rain somewhat around 3pm. The sky went totally dark. Looked as if it was 6pm. Well, it's nearly reaching 6pm now, and yeah. I'm at home. didn't went out due to bad weather.
I found a new song that I fallen in love with. Actually I found it quite sometime ago. But only now, did I fall in love with it. It's called "So Into You" by "Melody.". There's a Japanese Version of it as well as an English version of it. I've added the Music to my blog. The English Version. I didn't really find the Japanese version one. I might take a look into it. ^^
So yeah. This is it for today. Bye~
Today, I was suppose to go out with Juliana to Ice Skate. But! The weather is just playing with us. It started to rain somewhat around 3pm. The sky went totally dark. Looked as if it was 6pm. Well, it's nearly reaching 6pm now, and yeah. I'm at home. didn't went out due to bad weather.
I found a new song that I fallen in love with. Actually I found it quite sometime ago. But only now, did I fall in love with it. It's called "So Into You" by "Melody.". There's a Japanese Version of it as well as an English version of it. I've added the Music to my blog. The English Version. I didn't really find the Japanese version one. I might take a look into it. ^^
So yeah. This is it for today. Bye~
