The first week of school has ended~ It was quite a tough week I'd say. Even though i have been slacking the whole week. It's pretty tiring to go to school. (>.<) Gotta wake up early and all.
I've started wearing my contact lenses to school on Tuesday. Then I wore it again on Wednesday and on Friday, which is today. It's rather tiring for me to wear contact lenses cause for some weird reasons, my eye seem to get dry rather quick. Maybe I don't blink alot? I don't know.
Not only that, now I've gotta bring my Laptop to school everyday. It's the first week this week, so I can actually don't bring my laptop to school, but i still brought it anyways, cause I need to install the Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 from the E-Learning Plaza. But damned, the laptop is heavy. And i still have books to bring. If only I can change the Books into EBooks. That way, I'll just have to bring my laptop to school.
So yeah, I've slacked for the first week. I suppose I'll start studying in the second week, which is just 3 days away. Don't even have time to rest. Oh and I gotta contruct a "Ding Dong Bell" and another thing which I have no idea what it's called. We(my class) gotta buy the components for the "Ding Dong Bell" by ourselves, so I guess they have decided that we'll go and buy the components on Wednesday, since school ends at 3pm that day. We'll be going to Sim Lim Tower to buy the components. I have no idea where Sim Lim Tower is. So I'll just tag along and get the components.
Oh, not only that. I'm teaming up with Daniel to build something for my EG1223. Sorry guys, can't give any info on that.
This Thursday, it was the first time i went for my English class, at 8 in the morning. (-.-) The lesson was rather boring and stupid, but I gotta admit, my English isn't that good. But the teacher was rather cute (^.^) so I'll definately turn up for classes. She's pretty nice too, with the fact that she let us start the lesson at 8:30am instead of the usual 8am. There's homework for English this week though, can't really remember what the homeworks are but I remember there's one that I have to Transcript my name. Something like how to pronouce my name. Damn, that's kinda hard. How am I suppose to do that. I'll probably do it sometime later, probably the next week. hehehe.
I guess there's nothing more to write about now. So this is pretty much what happened this week. Oh yeah, I'm downloading a new game now, Fable : The Lost Chapters(PC). It's probably gotta take me a few days. Hope it's worth it.

PS: I'm such a slacker~ lol
I've started wearing my contact lenses to school on Tuesday. Then I wore it again on Wednesday and on Friday, which is today. It's rather tiring for me to wear contact lenses cause for some weird reasons, my eye seem to get dry rather quick. Maybe I don't blink alot? I don't know.
Not only that, now I've gotta bring my Laptop to school everyday. It's the first week this week, so I can actually don't bring my laptop to school, but i still brought it anyways, cause I need to install the Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 from the E-Learning Plaza. But damned, the laptop is heavy. And i still have books to bring. If only I can change the Books into EBooks. That way, I'll just have to bring my laptop to school.
So yeah, I've slacked for the first week. I suppose I'll start studying in the second week, which is just 3 days away. Don't even have time to rest. Oh and I gotta contruct a "Ding Dong Bell" and another thing which I have no idea what it's called. We(my class) gotta buy the components for the "Ding Dong Bell" by ourselves, so I guess they have decided that we'll go and buy the components on Wednesday, since school ends at 3pm that day. We'll be going to Sim Lim Tower to buy the components. I have no idea where Sim Lim Tower is. So I'll just tag along and get the components.
Oh, not only that. I'm teaming up with Daniel to build something for my EG1223. Sorry guys, can't give any info on that.
This Thursday, it was the first time i went for my English class, at 8 in the morning. (-.-) The lesson was rather boring and stupid, but I gotta admit, my English isn't that good. But the teacher was rather cute (^.^) so I'll definately turn up for classes. She's pretty nice too, with the fact that she let us start the lesson at 8:30am instead of the usual 8am. There's homework for English this week though, can't really remember what the homeworks are but I remember there's one that I have to Transcript my name. Something like how to pronouce my name. Damn, that's kinda hard. How am I suppose to do that. I'll probably do it sometime later, probably the next week. hehehe.
I guess there's nothing more to write about now. So this is pretty much what happened this week. Oh yeah, I'm downloading a new game now, Fable : The Lost Chapters(PC). It's probably gotta take me a few days. Hope it's worth it.

PS: I'm such a slacker~ lol
