This post was supposed to be made yesterday, but I was too engrossed in playing Fable that I didn't want to write. So I'm gonna write a post for these two days in one post.
October 20th,
I finally finished downloading Fable, I don't remember how long it took though, should be just a few days. I woke up at around 6 in the morning, and decided to Install Fable and see what it's like, so I installed, and started the game. It's rather addicting. err... maybe I should say it's very addicting, at least to me. Played till around 7:30am, gotta prepare for school, I'm meeting Joe and go to school and install Microsoft Visual Studio 2005, actually, I already installed it last Friday, so I'll just accompanied him.
I brought the laptop to school, but didn't use it, at all. Didn't even took anything out of my bag, except my water bottle. lol. The rest of the day was rather boring. And today was the first time i skipped class. I skipped the last 2 hours of lectures, cause I wanted to play Fable too badly. I'm so bad~
And then I headed home to play Fable. I guess I'll stop here for Monday. Cause I pretty much just played till late at night and headed to bed.
October 21,
Tuesday, I woke up at around 7 in the morning. And you've guessed it. I went to play Fable, well, of course after brushing my teeth and all. Damned hooked with the game. It's awesome! (^.^) I played till 9am as I have to prepare for school. I'm meeting with Daniel to eat our lunch in school.
I wore my new contact lenses today, cause i tore the old one the other day.(It's written in the previous post, the post written in full Japanese.) The new contact lenses is bad, cause when I went to the Optical Shop to get my contact lenses, I went to check my eyesight as well. Found out that my left eye have increased in the degree.(sucks~) So the new lenses I got, the left side is deeper in degree. And thus, when i wore both lenses, my left eye is clearer than my right eye, which gave me a double vision. Kinda slight, so i went to school with it on. After eating my lunch with Daniel, it's about 11:10am, I felt rather uncomfortable wearing these contacts lenses on. So I told Daniel I'm going home to change back to my spectacles. Which I did, on my way back, I met ZhuJie, when I told him i was going back home. He kinda freaked out. LOL! Cause I just skipped classes yesterday. He thought I went back to play again. Haha~ I reached home sweating like hell. I took off my contact lenses(Ahh~). I also changed my clothes cause Daniel said I look rather weird with my outfit.
After that, I left my house for school again. Haha. I made it on time, 12:05pm is the time when the lesson starts and I pretty much reached at the same time. However, the teacher was late. After this trip back home and back to school again, I was damn thirsty, I pretty much drank half the water in my water bottle just like that.
Okay, today's lessons was rather typical too. Oh yeah, my Math teacher, She's old, speaks rather weird, and frrrreeezzzzess time. Boring~
Today was my bro's birthday. Went to eat dinner at a Japanese Restaurant called "Sakae Sushi". I didn't eat till I'm full though, I ate till I was about 70%~80% full, but I don't really feel like eating sushi anymore. It's kinda getting disgusting after eating too much. (>.<)
That's about it today, Now's 9:22pm, and I'm gonna go play my game, Fable.
またね~(Mata ne~)(See ya~)
October 20th,
I finally finished downloading Fable, I don't remember how long it took though, should be just a few days. I woke up at around 6 in the morning, and decided to Install Fable and see what it's like, so I installed, and started the game. It's rather addicting. err... maybe I should say it's very addicting, at least to me. Played till around 7:30am, gotta prepare for school, I'm meeting Joe and go to school and install Microsoft Visual Studio 2005, actually, I already installed it last Friday, so I'll just accompanied him.
I brought the laptop to school, but didn't use it, at all. Didn't even took anything out of my bag, except my water bottle. lol. The rest of the day was rather boring. And today was the first time i skipped class. I skipped the last 2 hours of lectures, cause I wanted to play Fable too badly. I'm so bad~
And then I headed home to play Fable. I guess I'll stop here for Monday. Cause I pretty much just played till late at night and headed to bed.
October 21,
Tuesday, I woke up at around 7 in the morning. And you've guessed it. I went to play Fable, well, of course after brushing my teeth and all. Damned hooked with the game. It's awesome! (^.^) I played till 9am as I have to prepare for school. I'm meeting with Daniel to eat our lunch in school.
I wore my new contact lenses today, cause i tore the old one the other day.(It's written in the previous post, the post written in full Japanese.) The new contact lenses is bad, cause when I went to the Optical Shop to get my contact lenses, I went to check my eyesight as well. Found out that my left eye have increased in the degree.(sucks~) So the new lenses I got, the left side is deeper in degree. And thus, when i wore both lenses, my left eye is clearer than my right eye, which gave me a double vision. Kinda slight, so i went to school with it on. After eating my lunch with Daniel, it's about 11:10am, I felt rather uncomfortable wearing these contacts lenses on. So I told Daniel I'm going home to change back to my spectacles. Which I did, on my way back, I met ZhuJie, when I told him i was going back home. He kinda freaked out. LOL! Cause I just skipped classes yesterday. He thought I went back to play again. Haha~ I reached home sweating like hell. I took off my contact lenses(Ahh~). I also changed my clothes cause Daniel said I look rather weird with my outfit.
After that, I left my house for school again. Haha. I made it on time, 12:05pm is the time when the lesson starts and I pretty much reached at the same time. However, the teacher was late. After this trip back home and back to school again, I was damn thirsty, I pretty much drank half the water in my water bottle just like that.
Okay, today's lessons was rather typical too. Oh yeah, my Math teacher, She's old, speaks rather weird, and frrrreeezzzzess time. Boring~
Today was my bro's birthday. Went to eat dinner at a Japanese Restaurant called "Sakae Sushi". I didn't eat till I'm full though, I ate till I was about 70%~80% full, but I don't really feel like eating sushi anymore. It's kinda getting disgusting after eating too much. (>.<)
That's about it today, Now's 9:22pm, and I'm gonna go play my game, Fable.
またね~(Mata ne~)(See ya~)
