Saturday, October 25, 2008

English Translation

This post will be the English Translation of one of my earlier post, on October 19.

Today is the worst(I use that alot, so I guess it isn't really the worst.)
In the morning, before I wear my contact lens, I have to wash it right?
And when I wash it, the contact lens tore.
Therefore today, I bought new contact lens.
Bought the one month contact lens.

And, my dad and mom said "Spectacles are better".
But for me, contact lenses are better I think.
Because, if I wear spectacles, I don't look as cute.(>.<)
But, contact lenses are quite troublesome.
Because, everyday, early in the morning and late at night, I've got to wash my contact lenses.
And, the eyes gets dry. So, I gotta bring eye drops.

Ah, almost forgot. Tomorrow is also the worst.(See, I used it again. I think I'll use another word next time.) Because, I have to bring my laptop to school tomorrow.
So, my bag is gonna be heavy. That's bad~ Well, there's nothing I can do, right.

My story ends here.

Well, I don't really know Japanese well. So if there's anything written wrongly till now, sorry.
But, I'll continue working hard and study my Japanese.

~Over~