Another Week has ended... I seriously don't feel like blogging...
Anyways, I stayed back after school on Monday and Tuesday as you should have already know. And we completed the Report. Was gonna meet Daniel on Wednesday at 10 to print the things and then go and eat. But I woke up late. I woke up at 9:30! But I managed to finish doing everything(Puting on my contacts, do my hair) in 30 minutes. And I reached school at around 10:24 am. We went to print out the report, got it binded. then we went to eat our lunch. To our surprise, the teacher didn't accept it. He was kinda in a bad mood that day too. I didn't blame him. He was pissed at students scolding valgarities in every class he went into, and people scolding valgarities when watching pornography in class. Anyways back to the main point, we then had to redo. It wasn't really a big problem that he rejected our work. We didn't label the "Problems" and "Solutions". So we re-done it, and printed it after school, handing it up the next day.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thursday, my English class. It was rather weird... Reached school at around 8:26, there was a test. I didn't even know. It starts at 8:30 and ends at 9:30 or was it 10? hehe. But I finished it at around 8:54. Since I finished it early. I had nothing to do. So I started drawing. I drew an anime eye. That's pretty much the only thing i draw these days. But I'm not really good at it. My teacher was like "What are you doing?", hehe, she didn't speak but she used facial expression. Did I mentioned that I think my teacher is cute? hehehe, I really find her kinda cute. But she's probably above 20, which means more than 2 years older than me. (>.<)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I can't remember which day this was, but I saw a Mazda RX-8! It was pretty cool. But that car was grey in colour. Was hoping to see one in Red(I was kinda disappointed). Here's how it goes, I was walking to school. Then I saw this Mazda going in to Grasswood Club. At first I thought it was a regular Mazda 3, but I did not see the Mazda 3 logo, I kept walking and saw a "RX-8" written at the bottom right side. I was like "Woah! A Mazda RX-8~."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And Today... I kinda got blacklisted for my Maths class. Cause I don't like to be late, I reach school kinda just on time, where as most people reach like 15 mins later or so. Cause the teacher sucks at teaching. I asked my friend to teach me. While he was teaching me, the teacher walked towards us and told him not to teach me while she's teaching. She said if I don't know, I should listen to her. Damned! Who would want to listen to her?! And then she asked if I had the worksheet she handed out on Tuesday's lecture. I said I forgot to bring. The reason I did not bring was because I have to carry a Laptop to school everyday. Normally, I'll just stuff all the papers in my bag, and when I reach home/pack my bag I'll take them out. I don't wanna carry extra papers to make my bag heavier than it already is. I haven't even been bringing my lecture notes/worksheets due to the laptop in my bag. It's not easy to stuff things into my bag when there's a laptop in it. And thus, I left my worksheet at home.
She then gave me a new sheet of that paper and told me to sit in front. But I was already on the first row, so she told me to sit nearer to the center, closer to her. After that, she asked what was my name, I told her of course. And ever since... Every 10 mins or so she would ask "Hiang Ming, do you understand?" Argh!!! She doesn't even give breaks... It's practically 2 hours of lessons straight! Maybe I'll be late for her class next time. And I'll sit way at the back...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, I've been playing "Star Wars : Knights of the Old Republic" recently. The game was old, kinda, and I played it a couple years back but didn't complete it so I'm playing it now. Oh and it isn't Vista Compatible. I actually downloaded "KotOR 2" before I installed KotOR 1 but I couldn't play it. As I said, it wasn't Vista compatible. I downloaded a file that got it to work on Vista, but the graphics was terrible. The skins weren't there. People were just grey models. Building was colourful... and you can see through doors... Probably cause the graphic card was too good. When you use the "Scan Hardware" option, they couldn't read my Nvidia GeForce 8500GT. Well, KotOR 1 had normal graphics. So I'll play that(Had to shutdown the DEP to play). And maybe this time, complete the game.
That's all for this week.
Anyways, I stayed back after school on Monday and Tuesday as you should have already know. And we completed the Report. Was gonna meet Daniel on Wednesday at 10 to print the things and then go and eat. But I woke up late. I woke up at 9:30! But I managed to finish doing everything(Puting on my contacts, do my hair) in 30 minutes. And I reached school at around 10:24 am. We went to print out the report, got it binded. then we went to eat our lunch. To our surprise, the teacher didn't accept it. He was kinda in a bad mood that day too. I didn't blame him. He was pissed at students scolding valgarities in every class he went into, and people scolding valgarities when watching pornography in class. Anyways back to the main point, we then had to redo. It wasn't really a big problem that he rejected our work. We didn't label the "Problems" and "Solutions". So we re-done it, and printed it after school, handing it up the next day.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thursday, my English class. It was rather weird... Reached school at around 8:26, there was a test. I didn't even know. It starts at 8:30 and ends at 9:30 or was it 10? hehe. But I finished it at around 8:54. Since I finished it early. I had nothing to do. So I started drawing. I drew an anime eye. That's pretty much the only thing i draw these days. But I'm not really good at it. My teacher was like "What are you doing?", hehe, she didn't speak but she used facial expression. Did I mentioned that I think my teacher is cute? hehehe, I really find her kinda cute. But she's probably above 20, which means more than 2 years older than me. (>.<)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I can't remember which day this was, but I saw a Mazda RX-8! It was pretty cool. But that car was grey in colour. Was hoping to see one in Red(I was kinda disappointed). Here's how it goes, I was walking to school. Then I saw this Mazda going in to Grasswood Club. At first I thought it was a regular Mazda 3, but I did not see the Mazda 3 logo, I kept walking and saw a "RX-8" written at the bottom right side. I was like "Woah! A Mazda RX-8~."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And Today... I kinda got blacklisted for my Maths class. Cause I don't like to be late, I reach school kinda just on time, where as most people reach like 15 mins later or so. Cause the teacher sucks at teaching. I asked my friend to teach me. While he was teaching me, the teacher walked towards us and told him not to teach me while she's teaching. She said if I don't know, I should listen to her. Damned! Who would want to listen to her?! And then she asked if I had the worksheet she handed out on Tuesday's lecture. I said I forgot to bring. The reason I did not bring was because I have to carry a Laptop to school everyday. Normally, I'll just stuff all the papers in my bag, and when I reach home/pack my bag I'll take them out. I don't wanna carry extra papers to make my bag heavier than it already is. I haven't even been bringing my lecture notes/worksheets due to the laptop in my bag. It's not easy to stuff things into my bag when there's a laptop in it. And thus, I left my worksheet at home.
She then gave me a new sheet of that paper and told me to sit in front. But I was already on the first row, so she told me to sit nearer to the center, closer to her. After that, she asked what was my name, I told her of course. And ever since... Every 10 mins or so she would ask "Hiang Ming, do you understand?" Argh!!! She doesn't even give breaks... It's practically 2 hours of lessons straight! Maybe I'll be late for her class next time. And I'll sit way at the back...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, I've been playing "Star Wars : Knights of the Old Republic" recently. The game was old, kinda, and I played it a couple years back but didn't complete it so I'm playing it now. Oh and it isn't Vista Compatible. I actually downloaded "KotOR 2" before I installed KotOR 1 but I couldn't play it. As I said, it wasn't Vista compatible. I downloaded a file that got it to work on Vista, but the graphics was terrible. The skins weren't there. People were just grey models. Building was colourful... and you can see through doors... Probably cause the graphic card was too good. When you use the "Scan Hardware" option, they couldn't read my Nvidia GeForce 8500GT. Well, KotOR 1 had normal graphics. So I'll play that(Had to shutdown the DEP to play). And maybe this time, complete the game.
That's all for this week.
