Now, or today, it'll be a short one. Cause it's early in the morning now, and i may not have time or mood to write another one today.
It's about 6:52am now. I woke up at around 6:15 or so. Today's lessons shouldn't be that tough. But it's still probably gonna be boring. Plus after school I'll still have to stay back and work on my project till about 8pm. *sigh* (>.<)
I got my new glasses last night. heh, I have to say, it's crystal clear. Kinda hurting my eyes. But I don't really think wearing a deeper glasses everytime your eyesight goes bad is a good thing. cause it'll just get worst. I wish it's possible to regain eyesight. My new frame is err... Shiny... It's orange in colour. I'm still still not really used with these new glasses yet. I can see the 2 thick panels at the sides, the legs of the glasses. It's kinda thick. Think it's the new styles these days. I didn't really like the glasses created these days. They are weird looking. They tend to mix 2 colours that doesn't look good together, or it's just weird. Like for example, erm... White and red. Outer frame's white in colour and the inner part is red, or the other way around. What the?!
Anyways, I think i'll stop writing here. Gotta save every little time I have before school. Bye~
It's about 6:52am now. I woke up at around 6:15 or so. Today's lessons shouldn't be that tough. But it's still probably gonna be boring. Plus after school I'll still have to stay back and work on my project till about 8pm. *sigh* (>.<)
I got my new glasses last night. heh, I have to say, it's crystal clear. Kinda hurting my eyes. But I don't really think wearing a deeper glasses everytime your eyesight goes bad is a good thing. cause it'll just get worst. I wish it's possible to regain eyesight. My new frame is err... Shiny... It's orange in colour. I'm still still not really used with these new glasses yet. I can see the 2 thick panels at the sides, the legs of the glasses. It's kinda thick. Think it's the new styles these days. I didn't really like the glasses created these days. They are weird looking. They tend to mix 2 colours that doesn't look good together, or it's just weird. Like for example, erm... White and red. Outer frame's white in colour and the inner part is red, or the other way around. What the?!
Anyways, I think i'll stop writing here. Gotta save every little time I have before school. Bye~
