Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Okay... I still feel tired right now, it's about 6:28am now. I had a rough night. May be due to the Air Conditioner, not used to it. I slept with it on, I woke up about 4 hours later(11:30pm), feeling drained. I was tearing. My eyes was red. I wonder why. It made no sense to me. Oh, and I caught a cold. (-.-)

After a while I switched off the air-con and when to bed. But I couldn't sleep cause the mucus is building up in my nose and I need to blow my nose every now and then. So I went to make myself a cup of Milo and after drinking the Milo, I felt better. Then I went back to bed. Wasn't able to sleep at first. but then later. Before I knew it. It was 6 in the morning. I think I shouldn't have switch on the air-con at all. Then I would have had a nice night.

I still have a slight cold now and a nose that's like a leaking tap. But I should be fine in a while. But damn, my eyes still feel rather tired. Well, it's about 4 hours away from the first lesson so I hope by then I'll be fine. Maybe I won't wear my contact lenses today.