Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hi guys, school's boring, as usual. But today was rather okay. I don't know why but I'm extremely tired right now, it's only 7:15pm. But I think I can just fall asleep.

Oh yeah, I finished Fable a couple of days ago. Friday, if my memory serves me right. hehe, I'm quite a gamer huh. The story was rather interesting. But I find it boring once I finished the game. Even though you can still walk around the places doing nothing. It's kinda pointless, even killing all the civilians are boring. Well, I didn't unlock every single weapons and spells, but it's too boring to continue. Plus it's not necessary to collect all the weapons to win.

I think I'm gonna go to bed early today. Which is in a few minutes, after I brush my teeth. My lesson starts at 11am tomorrow. I guess I'll have quite alot of time. Since I'm sleeping early today, I suppose I'll wake up at 6am tomorrow. You might think it's damn early. But hey, it's about 11 hours of sleep. I think I might even wake up in the middle of the night.

Okay, that's it for now. Nitez guyz