Sunday, November 2, 2008

Another week has passed. I was kinda slacking for the past two weeks and I realised that I actually has quite a number work/projects to do. Actually, it's not that there's alot of projects. But it requires quite some time to complete one. And the time we have to complete it is rather short. The Creative and Innovation project is rather tough. Had to give problems and solutions. And we have to construct a product that's helpful and creative. You probably wouldn't have guessed, but the toughest part of this is coming up with problems. Problems aren't that easy to come up with I'd tell you. Problems like sun/solar energy are wasted. Things like that...

I have been staying back in school with Daniel, my teammate for this project. Stayed back in school during Thursday and Friday till' about 8pm. And we're gonna do the same for Monday(Tomorrow) and Tuesday. Since on Wednesday, we have to hand up our overview of our invention, a portfolio. *sigh*

Yesterday, 1st of November, I went to celebrate メロディ's friend's birthday with her. Weird huh? Me, going to my friend's friend's birthday party. lol. I didn't know anyone there. But it was rather okay. We managed to talk pretty alright, even though the atmosphere was rather weird. Didn't really talk much though, didn't eat much either. We went to eat buffet, but I kinda only eat till I was about 60-70% full, no offense but the food there wasn't really that nice. そして、あの子が・・・僕を・・・ちょっとね・・・告白とかの事を話せますね。僕は「ベビーフェイスがある」と「言い寄りたい」って言ってるね。そして、僕ちょっと面白いと思ってる。 (^。^)

Oh, I just downloaded a new game for my PS2, Fatal Frame 3. A ghost game. To my surprise, I wasn't really afraid when playing it. The girl was rather cute too. Rei, the protagonist of this game if i'm not wrong. Miku is in the game too. Miku from Fatal Frame 1. Miku looked real short in Fatal Frame 3. Either she shrunk, or Rei's tall. Miku is kinda just around the chest or neck level of Rei.

I also downloaded Star Wars : Knights of the Old Republic 2. I'm really disappointed though, cause that game doesn't work on Vista. I managed to get it to work on Vista by downloading a file. But there are graphic problems. The models doesn't show. The Skins. It's basically just a dude who's Grey. And the Ebon Hawk/places is err... "Extremely Colourful". I'm really disappointed.

And I'm gonna have lots of things to do for school now. I don't really get alot of time to play games anymore. The only time I play games is either during the weekend or in school playing CS. In fact, even during the weekends, I don't have any games to play, no programs. I think I'll rot... (>.<)