Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hello again~

Today's thursday, one more day and the week of not having my parents around ends.

I have nothing much to say about anything before today, so I'll just start with things about today. ^^

My first lessons, English. Today was pretty fun. Because I was rather 'high' during the morning. Anyways, for my ICA2, I got picked on the 4th tounge twister. I wanted to do the 1st. (>.<)

Oh, you probably have no clue what I'm talking about here so I'll just give you a short summary of the ICA2. Tounge Twister, we don't have to say it fast, but have to say it fluently. After analyzing the Tounge Twisters given, i figured.

1st : Easy
2nd : Hardest
3rd : Hard
4th : Normal

I wanted to do the first! But I picked the 4th and teacher don't let me change. But, it's not that bad... I got a B+ for the 4th TT(Tounge Twister). Then I told teacher I want to try the first one. She said okay, but I only do it for the fun of it. Cause the marks won't be taken. But I got an A- for the 1st TT. If only I picked the first one...

Well, there's another chance next week. And I'm gonna practise it! Make sure I get an A!

After English, I rendezvous with Ash, Yuwen, and Daniel. Then I ate my Breakfast/Lunch. Then we headed out to Grasswood Club to play Pool. We reached there rather early, around 10:30am. But damn, it doesn't open till 11. So we waited outside. ~Skipped~ We went in to play at around 11:10 cause we had to wait for the auntie to reach.

Ash and Yuwen kept saying I was a pro. Even though I barely got any points. But they are amazed with my weirdness. I tend to aim at places they never thought of. LOL. For example, they thought I was going to hit to the hole in front, I aimed for the one at the side. But I suck, so it didn't go in. But they were all pretty amazed. Yuwen also kept saying I'm can be in the olympic for pool in a few years. And should get my autograph now.
(-.-)

We played for 2 hours, skipped 1 lesson. Well, the lesson was pretty pointless anyways. Watching videos of other people's invention for 1 hour.

Anything after that was pretty typical too. So there's nothing much to talk about.

When I reached home, I opened my mail of my horoscope. To my amazement, there was 1 chart on my Energy level for today. It's really like how I felt today, my energy level was high till 12pm then it went down. Which is really true. While playing pool. I stared to feel bored. Cool huh.

Well, I think I'll stop here for today. Ah~ Tomorrow's first lesson is Maths... I've got a bad feeling about this. I think the teacher's gonna aim at me again... Therefore, I'll meet up with Daniel first. Then go to class. Don't wanna enter too early and alone. I'll remember to bring my notes too.

Okay then, this is it. I'll probably update tomorrow and tell you what happened during Maths lesson. If I walk out alive. (>.<)