My parents went overseas!~ Leaving me and my Sister at home. My bro's at the army so lets exclude him here. lol
Well, my parents went overseas for 1 week. I don't know where they go. lol. But I think it's in China. They went on Saturday, which is yesterday. So they'll be back on the coming Saturday. I'll have to look after myself and my sister. I think it will probably be better if I was left home alone.
But hey! I heard my sis is going on a vacation with my parents. On the 2nd week after they come back from this trip. Do they have that much money to spend on the tickets? Jeez... But then, I'll really be home alone when they leave. They'll leave this time for about 4 days. So I'll be alone for 4 days. Truely alone. Free to do whatever I want~ lol. Nah, I'm not that wild.
Well, I'll keep you guys updated for the next few weeks. I think...
Well, my parents went overseas for 1 week. I don't know where they go. lol. But I think it's in China. They went on Saturday, which is yesterday. So they'll be back on the coming Saturday. I'll have to look after myself and my sister. I think it will probably be better if I was left home alone.
But hey! I heard my sis is going on a vacation with my parents. On the 2nd week after they come back from this trip. Do they have that much money to spend on the tickets? Jeez... But then, I'll really be home alone when they leave. They'll leave this time for about 4 days. So I'll be alone for 4 days. Truely alone. Free to do whatever I want~ lol. Nah, I'm not that wild.
Well, I'll keep you guys updated for the next few weeks. I think...
