*sigh* I'm gonna have my first paper on the coming Tuesday.
Woke up around 7:10am today. Even though today I do not have classes due to common test. I went out to study with a few of my classmates because Tuesday will be my turn. Plus it's maths, currently my worst module in this semester. Probably due to a poor teacher.(I have repeatedly written posts with her incapabilities in it)
Well, I met Suna at around 9:40am at Yishun because I wasn't quite sure where the actual meeting point was. All I know is that it's Burger King.(Yes, I'm a street-idiot)
After meeting up with her, we went to BK to meet up with another one of my classmate, Azhar. We reached there and he was the only one there. Since I have not eaten my breakfast. I ate there. After eating I started to study. Well, sorta...
Then at around 11am Zhi Liang, another classmate of mine, reached. Then we continued studying till around 12:10 when Azhar had to go for prayers. After he left, we continued studying for a while, and to my surprise, I actually kinda know how to explain to my friend how to do when he asked me. I do not know how to do it myself. But with the Solution Papers, I know why it's done in such a way. Weird huh...
After that, we decided to go home. Cause the main tutor, Azhar wasn't with us no more. So we won't be able to ask questions.
Before heading home, I went to a Hawker Centre not far from my house and bought myself a packet of Chicken Rice. ^^
I didn't eat it straight away at home though, cause I wasn't that hungry yet.
After reaching home, I switched on my computer.(Something I do everyday when I reach home) And I wanted to play Red Alert 3 with my friend Andrew.P. but we couldn't play. Because there was a problem which I do not want to say. So we tried fixing it but didn't work. We tried from around 2pm till near 3pm. But with no progress. Since I can't see what he is doing over at his house, I couldn't really guide him well. And he was meeting someone around 3+pm so we had to stop this gaming session. Sadly, we wasn't able to test each other's skills.
After that I decided to eat my packeted lunch. Finished eating in like 10 mins or so. LOL! But I wasn't really that hungry.
Suna said to study tomorrow too, which I didn't really mind. So I think I'll be going out tomorrow to study again. But the venue and time has not been decided yet so I do not know where and when to meet. Probably gonna message her later to ask.
And so now I'm here blogging. It's 4:21pm now and I do not have anything much I want to say.
Except that I'm damn bored right now~
Woke up around 7:10am today. Even though today I do not have classes due to common test. I went out to study with a few of my classmates because Tuesday will be my turn. Plus it's maths, currently my worst module in this semester. Probably due to a poor teacher.(I have repeatedly written posts with her incapabilities in it)
Well, I met Suna at around 9:40am at Yishun because I wasn't quite sure where the actual meeting point was. All I know is that it's Burger King.(Yes, I'm a street-idiot)
After meeting up with her, we went to BK to meet up with another one of my classmate, Azhar. We reached there and he was the only one there. Since I have not eaten my breakfast. I ate there. After eating I started to study. Well, sorta...
Then at around 11am Zhi Liang, another classmate of mine, reached. Then we continued studying till around 12:10 when Azhar had to go for prayers. After he left, we continued studying for a while, and to my surprise, I actually kinda know how to explain to my friend how to do when he asked me. I do not know how to do it myself. But with the Solution Papers, I know why it's done in such a way. Weird huh...
After that, we decided to go home. Cause the main tutor, Azhar wasn't with us no more. So we won't be able to ask questions.
Before heading home, I went to a Hawker Centre not far from my house and bought myself a packet of Chicken Rice. ^^
I didn't eat it straight away at home though, cause I wasn't that hungry yet.
After reaching home, I switched on my computer.(Something I do everyday when I reach home) And I wanted to play Red Alert 3 with my friend Andrew.P. but we couldn't play. Because there was a problem which I do not want to say. So we tried fixing it but didn't work. We tried from around 2pm till near 3pm. But with no progress. Since I can't see what he is doing over at his house, I couldn't really guide him well. And he was meeting someone around 3+pm so we had to stop this gaming session. Sadly, we wasn't able to test each other's skills.
After that I decided to eat my packeted lunch. Finished eating in like 10 mins or so. LOL! But I wasn't really that hungry.
Suna said to study tomorrow too, which I didn't really mind. So I think I'll be going out tomorrow to study again. But the venue and time has not been decided yet so I do not know where and when to meet. Probably gonna message her later to ask.
And so now I'm here blogging. It's 4:21pm now and I do not have anything much I want to say.
Except that I'm damn bored right now~
