あぁ~今日はね・・・実は僕が日本語を「お誕生日おめでとう」って言いたいけど。あんまり言えなかった。
Oh yeah, I left out something. Wednesday, 19 Nov. That day, my sister asked me to buy Mac for her. Which I did after-school. It was raining... So I decided to take the bus back home. Waited for about 15-20mins then the bus came. But there was a lady with a luggage in front of me and a little girl. The lady took about 3 - 5 secs to put away the book she was reading and pick up her luggage. And, it also took the bus driver 3-5 secs to beep the horn once and leave. (-.-) Idiotic bus driver. So I ended up waiting for another 30 mins or so for the next bus. By the time i reached home. My McSpicy Meal turned cold and disgusting... I don't blame this inciddent on the lady but on that idiotic bus driver. He's damn impatient. Couldn't even wait for another 5 secs...
Well, tomorrow, Sunday. My family excluding me and my brother are going overseas. So I'll be home alone during Monday and Tuesday, they'll be back on Wednesday afternoon. I'll be free to do whatever I want for Monday and Tuesday! Unfortunately, I'm still single, no girl to accompany me throughout the night~ (>.<) LOL
Oh yeah, I left out something. Wednesday, 19 Nov. That day, my sister asked me to buy Mac for her. Which I did after-school. It was raining... So I decided to take the bus back home. Waited for about 15-20mins then the bus came. But there was a lady with a luggage in front of me and a little girl. The lady took about 3 - 5 secs to put away the book she was reading and pick up her luggage. And, it also took the bus driver 3-5 secs to beep the horn once and leave. (-.-) Idiotic bus driver. So I ended up waiting for another 30 mins or so for the next bus. By the time i reached home. My McSpicy Meal turned cold and disgusting... I don't blame this inciddent on the lady but on that idiotic bus driver. He's damn impatient. Couldn't even wait for another 5 secs...
Well, tomorrow, Sunday. My family excluding me and my brother are going overseas. So I'll be home alone during Monday and Tuesday, they'll be back on Wednesday afternoon. I'll be free to do whatever I want for Monday and Tuesday! Unfortunately, I'm still single, no girl to accompany me throughout the night~ (>.<) LOL
