Friday, November 21, 2008

Gee, I'm really lazy to blog. And my blog's gonna be dead soon.

Yesterday I had my English lessons. It was okay. I think I got an A for my ICA2. Maybe an A+. Surprisingly, my English seems to be one of the best in class. Probably due to my past. Past as in Secondary 3, when I was in secondary 3, I was really into western stuffs. So my English became better at that point. Actually, even though my English became better, my results didn't. But now, I'm into Japanese stuffs. So i'm kinda like half American half Japanese. My Singlish/knowledge of how Singaporeans talk still kinda sucks. Even though I'm Singaporean, I don't really understand certain things my friends speak of as I don't understand dialacts like Hokkien or so. I basically only know English, Chinese, and Japanese. Well, they all aren't in good form anyways. So I'm not really good at talking.

And today. Today was quite a nice day. As I went home at 2pm. Why? Well, it's because our teacher didn't come to school today as he was sick. His lessons were from 4pm to 6pm. And we were suppose to have our test. But he didn't come to school so the test was cancelled. Even so, we weren't sure if we still had to go for class, whether there's a relieve teacher. But we decided to skip anyways. Since we don't have lessons from 2-4. So today was rather... Boring...

Maybe I shouldn't classify today as boring as I got a new game from my friends, Red Alert 3. Well, I'm not really a strategist so I kinda suck at these type of games.

I had to settle my dinner for myself tonight. I was actually planning to eat my dinner before I come home after school. Which was 6pm. But I 'was' released early today. So I ended up cooking my own dinner at home. Well, I only know how to cook Fried Rice, or should I say fry fried rice? Whatever... I'm not sure whether it tasted good or not cause I was rather hungry, so I just kept eating while watching my downloaded Japanese Television Programme without thinking much about the taste. But it wasn't bad. It tasted fine.

Okay, I guess I'll classify today as boring... Cause I have nothing better to do now... After blogging I think I'll just listen to my musics and do nothing.

Oh yeah, yesterday I talked to my Japanese friend again. The last time I saw her online was like months ago. I was able to talk to her in Japanese, although I pretty much used the basics since I'm not really that good with my Japanese skills. But it was fun. Everytime I said things like "I don't really know Japanese well" she'll say "Keep it up". Well, in Japanese of course. so yeah...

明日はメロディ―ちゃんの誕生日です!そして、僕がメロディ―ちゃんのプレゼントがあります!明日がメロディ―ちゃんがプレゼントをあげる~そして、「お誕生日おめでとう」って言ってる~