Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I've recieved message saying that my family won't be back till 28 Nov's night-flight back home. Why? Because they went to Bangkok and there's a riot going on there on the road towards the airport or something like that. So the Airport has been sealed. So they won't be back till probably Saturday since it's a night-flight on Friday. So

I'll be home alone for the whole week! It's probably strange that I don't feel a thing right now. I mean, them getting stuck at Bangkok leaving me alone at home. I didn't really miss them that much. I don't know if I'm suppose to feel Happy for being alone or feel Worried for them not being home. I suppose it's because of this confusion that's making me not feeling anything. Or maybe I'l just a cold person...

Anyways, tomorrow's Thursday! Have to read my ICA3 which is a poem! I've practised quite a bit on it I think. So if I could not get and A, I could at least get a B+. But I'll strive for an A. Since my teacher is cute. (^o^)

I've finished downloading Left4Dead today, I played it and it was rather fun. I'll rate it at 7/10 for this game. Overall a good shooting game but kinda lacks story line. Well, there are story/campaign but it's rather short. There are 4 types of stages of Campaign to play. The main and the most basic is called "No Mercy". It's the setting in the streets and you have to reach the hospital a several clicks away from the starting point. Something like that. Well, I can't blame the game for having such short story for each campaign. It'll get rather boring shooting at the infinite zombies with limited ammos. Oh and you can't save. There's no such function. Each campaign have 5 stages. And you can choose which stage to start the game on. But of course if you played through the game it'll be more fun since you get to keep the things you get rather than to start with the basics. This game will be better if played online cause you have 3 partners. AIs don't really respond to your commands. Like if you said "You take the lead." Nothing happens. Cause you're the human player and they'll follow you.

Well, I'm gonna stop here. It's 11pm now. So nights~