So it seems that I did not blog yesterday. lol. Too lazy to blog.
Today is the last day of me being home alone~ Tomorrow my parents and sister will be back. Somewhat in the afternoon though. So I still have the whole morning before I go to school for myself~
I did not switch off my computer yesterday night before I went to bed because I wanted to download this game called "Left4Dead". It's a Zombie game. I mean you try not to get killed by the zombies. Kinda like Resident Evil except the zombies run extremely fast. It was downloading at a speed of aroun 70kb/s so I left it on the whole night. When I woke up, it was around 45%! I went to school without switching off the comp. I wanted to... But it was downloading at high speeds again.... Okay... Speeds I consider high... Daniel for some unknown reasons download at speeds of 300kb/s.. So I left my computer on and went to school. When I reached home. I found out that my house had blacked out. All the electrical appliances have switched off. But I don't think for a long time. The refriegerator was still cold. When I turn the power back on and switch on my computer, which is not long ago. And checked my download, it was around 80%. ^^
Jeez, I don't feel like blogging now. I think I'll stop here. lol
Today is the last day of me being home alone~ Tomorrow my parents and sister will be back. Somewhat in the afternoon though. So I still have the whole morning before I go to school for myself~
I did not switch off my computer yesterday night before I went to bed because I wanted to download this game called "Left4Dead". It's a Zombie game. I mean you try not to get killed by the zombies. Kinda like Resident Evil except the zombies run extremely fast. It was downloading at a speed of aroun 70kb/s so I left it on the whole night. When I woke up, it was around 45%! I went to school without switching off the comp. I wanted to... But it was downloading at high speeds again.... Okay... Speeds I consider high... Daniel for some unknown reasons download at speeds of 300kb/s.. So I left my computer on and went to school. When I reached home. I found out that my house had blacked out. All the electrical appliances have switched off. But I don't think for a long time. The refriegerator was still cold. When I turn the power back on and switch on my computer, which is not long ago. And checked my download, it was around 80%. ^^
Jeez, I don't feel like blogging now. I think I'll stop here. lol
