Good morning~ It's 6:33am now and today's the first day of me being alone at home. My parents and my sister have gone overseas. I'm all alone at home~
My school starts at 9am today, and I have to bring my laptop due to a class test. If there wasn't this test, I wouldn't have had to bring it to school. (-.-)
Since my lessons start at 9, I'll probably leave my house at around 8:30, which is approximately 2 hours away. People always say that I'm weird to wake up so early even though the lessons are hours away. I usually wakes up 2-3 hours before my lessons starts. My friends usually sleep till the last minute then they'll wake up and prepare for school. Is it really that weird to wake up so early? I just didn't like the feeling of having to rush.
I'll start preparing for school at around 7:30, so I have about another 50 mins to spare, which I'm using it to blog right now. But this blog probably isn't gonna be long so.... It's not going to be long since it's still early in the morning. Nothing much had happened yet. So I think I may blog tonight. May...
My school starts at 9am today, and I have to bring my laptop due to a class test. If there wasn't this test, I wouldn't have had to bring it to school. (-.-)
Since my lessons start at 9, I'll probably leave my house at around 8:30, which is approximately 2 hours away. People always say that I'm weird to wake up so early even though the lessons are hours away. I usually wakes up 2-3 hours before my lessons starts. My friends usually sleep till the last minute then they'll wake up and prepare for school. Is it really that weird to wake up so early? I just didn't like the feeling of having to rush.
I'll start preparing for school at around 7:30, so I have about another 50 mins to spare, which I'm using it to blog right now. But this blog probably isn't gonna be long so.... It's not going to be long since it's still early in the morning. Nothing much had happened yet. So I think I may blog tonight. May...
