It's Wednesday today, my parents and sis will be back in the afternoon and my lessons starts at 11 today and ends at 3. Yay~
Tomorrow will be again... My English lessons early in the morning. Have a English poem to read tomorrow. But I think I'll be fine. I've been checking on the pronouciation of the words, have to give good impression for my cute teacher. ^^
My English seriously isn't that bad. I mean, my Vocabulary and Fluency is rather good. I'm only poor on my Grammar(Past Tenses, Present Tenses), which isn't taught in this English class. This English class focuses on Fluency. So I'm rather good at this. Which is good, cause I won't have to worry about 1 lesson. Oh, but I have to come up with a game show. Well, not me, my group. But my group is kinda slack including me. So this posts as a problem. lol
Right now, I'm listening to musics and looking at my download of "Left4Dead" reaching completion. It's now at 98.1%! And the estimated time completion is about 1 hour 30 mins. Hopefully before I go to school it'll finish downloading at when I get back home I can play it. ^^
The first lesson I'll be having will the Programming Techniques so I think I'll go and download the video before I go to school or I may have one hell of a time trying to load up the video. So I guess I'll stop here and go and download the video. Ciao~
Tomorrow will be again... My English lessons early in the morning. Have a English poem to read tomorrow. But I think I'll be fine. I've been checking on the pronouciation of the words, have to give good impression for my cute teacher. ^^
My English seriously isn't that bad. I mean, my Vocabulary and Fluency is rather good. I'm only poor on my Grammar(Past Tenses, Present Tenses), which isn't taught in this English class. This English class focuses on Fluency. So I'm rather good at this. Which is good, cause I won't have to worry about 1 lesson. Oh, but I have to come up with a game show. Well, not me, my group. But my group is kinda slack including me. So this posts as a problem. lol
Right now, I'm listening to musics and looking at my download of "Left4Dead" reaching completion. It's now at 98.1%! And the estimated time completion is about 1 hour 30 mins. Hopefully before I go to school it'll finish downloading at when I get back home I can play it. ^^
The first lesson I'll be having will the Programming Techniques so I think I'll go and download the video before I go to school or I may have one hell of a time trying to load up the video. So I guess I'll stop here and go and download the video. Ciao~
