Saturday, November 29, 2008

My parents came home this early morning around 3am I think. I wasn't quite sure as I was already sleeping. But I recall hearing them talking.

I went to cut my hair today. I told them I wanted to leave it longer so the lady trimmed it a little. But she still had to cut my hair so my hair is a little bit shorter now. But I think it's pretty nice. Can style my hair again. hehe.

In the afternoon, I pretty much played Left4Dead with my brother the whole day. Started playing at around 2pm or was it 3. And we played till around 7:30pm. Then we went for dinner. After dinner, we went back home and played again. Till 10pm then my brother brought his girlfriend home. So yeah, the whole day I was playing Left4Dead. It was pretty fun. Playing with human players that is.

Yesterday I wanted to play with my friend but we had trouble connecting to each other. Was still new to the setting-up of the game plus I couldn't see what he's seeing. So today, I decided to test it myself. Playing one on my desktop and one on my laptop. I think I figured out how to get it to work. I guess I'll test it with my friend someday.

Common Tests are coming... Just a few more days away, Friday I heard it was. I don't even know what paper we're taking and where. We don't have the Time Table! Not only that, I don't even understand 20% of my maths this sem. Got a freaking poor teaching teacher. Plus a unwilling learner(me). I'm gonna fail my maths with a "BF" for sure.
But it's not only me. My classmates all feel the same. But those with Maths as supplimentary should be able to past. Well, if they did learn that is. So now, I think I'll have to read up the maths on my own. Maybe ask my sister for help.

Reality can be a bitch sometimes...