Monday, December 8, 2008

7 December 2008

Met with Suna at YCK MRT before going to study. I can't recall what time it was but should be around 2pm near 3. After that we went to AMK Library to study. We studied for a while and Joe showed up. Well, I informed him to study with us since he lived quite close. We studied for a while and Suna decided we go and eat.

So we went to take a break, eat our lunch. Suna said to eat KFC, but I only had it yesterday... Then someone said to eat Long John Silvers, saying the fries are nice there. So we ended up going there to eat. We chatted quite a bit while eating. After eating, we went to the arcade to play.(WTH~ The studying plan is pretty much wreaked at this point)

We then played till around 5pm. Then we returned to the library. Even when we went back. We did not study. Instead, we read magazines. Teenage Magazine. LOL!
Joe then realised he had to attend his friend's birthday party. Which he was to meet another one of his friend at 6:30pm. So he left early.

So only me and Suna was left there, reading magazines. (-.-)

We read till' around 8pm. Then we began studying.(Today's study plan was totally wreaked)

Then we left at around 8:45pm. I remember the Library Speaker saying there's only 15 mins to closing. After that we seprated our ways. Then I went home. Feeling hungry, I cooked a packet of noodles adding an egg. ^^
Not long after that I went to bed. Gotta need ample of rest for tomorrow's study... again...

8 December 2008

Woke up at around 10:30am, not long after that I went out for breakfast. It was raining... Today was not really a good day to study I'd say. When I went out, i realised my sandles was rather worn(damaged). I wore it for like 2 years already. I'm rather good and keeping my things in good condition I think. ^^
Well, and since my sandles are damaged I followed my parents to the AMK Hubs NTUC to get a new pair of sandles as well as buy some groceries.

After all that, I reached home at around 1:10pm. I was meeting Suna at Woodland MRT at 2:30pm. Which was later changed to 3pm. I reached at around 3:10pm. We wanted to go to the Library but it was closed. So we went to the Mcdonalds near the Library to study as well as eat our lunch. Or I should say my lunch. She ordered Happy Meal. Haha~ She was looking at the toys and thought that it was cute so she wanted to buy a Happy Meal. Well, it's not really a toy, it was more of a notepad thingy. She opened the plastic containing the notepad with enthusiasm, kinda like a Kid opening their toy. LOL
After eating, we decided to study. After studying for a while, we got chased out. Cause it was public holiday and we weren't suppose to study in Mcdonalds.

Just as we got chased out, Sean arrived. After that, we went to the other Mcdonald in Cause Way Point instead. We bought beverages for ourselves just so as not to get kicked out so fast. Haha. We then sat down and study, after a while one of the staffs there came and ask if we could study somewhere else. Then Sean said "Can you at least let us finish our drink?" and the guy said okay. But we didn't intended to leave. LOL!

So we sat there and studied without any interruption from any of the workers. We joked around alot and didn't really study much. But at least studied more than yesterday. Zhiren came too, but did not really studied anything. We studied till around 9:48pm and we decided to go home. A tough day. I haven't really had my dinner yet. I reached home at around 10:10pm.

Now it's 12:18 midnight now. I'm suppose to meet Sean and Zhiren at around 9am at Mcdonald in school. I don't really feel quite sleepy now, but I'm getting hungry. hehe. Maybe I should look for something to eat before heading to bed. So I guess I'll end here today.

Oh and on a side note, as of right now. Even though Christmas is closing in. I don't really feel the Christmas mood coming my way. It doesn't even feel like Christmas's coming... Probably due to the exams. After my exams I will have 2 weeks of holidays. But I wonder what kind of a Christmas I will have this year...