Ah~ I'm so bored. I think I'm gonna stay home the whole day. Even though there's no games fun to play. *sigh*
Recently, I've been interested about fighting/martial arts again. Kinda feel like building up my body ^^
Oh and I've also added this ウェブカレ, webkare, Web Male(something like that). I have no idea what it is for actually, but I just find it kinda fun. I think this are normally for girls. But guys play it too. It somehow feels like tamagochi. LOL!
You can communicate with other people playing this game too. Well, if you consider this a game. I only like it cause clicking him sometimes he'll speak. There are 4 characters to choose from. I chose this guy あやかわ りゅうじ (Ayakawa Ryuuji) because he looks cool. He talks cool too. If you know what he says that is.
So yeah... Here's the link if you're interested, ウェブカレ
Recently, I've been interested about fighting/martial arts again. Kinda feel like building up my body ^^
Oh and I've also added this ウェブカレ, webkare, Web Male(something like that). I have no idea what it is for actually, but I just find it kinda fun. I think this are normally for girls. But guys play it too. It somehow feels like tamagochi. LOL!
You can communicate with other people playing this game too. Well, if you consider this a game. I only like it cause clicking him sometimes he'll speak. There are 4 characters to choose from. I chose this guy あやかわ りゅうじ (Ayakawa Ryuuji) because he looks cool. He talks cool too. If you know what he says that is.
So yeah... Here's the link if you're interested, ウェブカレ
