It's 1:33AM Midnight now. But I don't feel that sleepy since I've been sleeping late the past few days, waking up late too.
It's raining now. As I looked out of my balcony at the back. It kinds of bring back memories. Or I should say feelings. Probably about 2 years ago, 3, maybe... But it kinda makes me feel sad. Looking at the raindrops hitting the pool. Everything's so dark out there. なんか悲しいな。
Well, I haven't been doing much recently. Haven't really stepped out of the house. Which means not going out with my friends. I don't know what to write right now. I think I should just finish my cup of Milo and head to bed.
Hehe... Such a short post, I know. またね~
It's raining now. As I looked out of my balcony at the back. It kinds of bring back memories. Or I should say feelings. Probably about 2 years ago, 3, maybe... But it kinda makes me feel sad. Looking at the raindrops hitting the pool. Everything's so dark out there. なんか悲しいな。
Well, I haven't been doing much recently. Haven't really stepped out of the house. Which means not going out with my friends. I don't know what to write right now. I think I should just finish my cup of Milo and head to bed.
Hehe... Such a short post, I know. またね~
