Friday, December 12, 2008

Finally, my exams are over. Have been studying so much I feel stressed out. But it's all over now. After studying like "hell" for 1 week. Now I can rest for 2 weeks.

But hey! Remember the post of me saying my possibility to pass? I'll now say that they are all 50% and above! In just 1 week, I learned more than what the teacher taught me. Or I should say more than what I understood from the teacher. ^^

DO YOU SMELL IT? FREEDOM!

Unfortunately, there's another stamp on it written "2 Weeks".

I kinda had headaches for the pass few days, but I suppose it's worth it.
Oh right, I still have my mini project that I'll have to complete.

And this guy spamming my blog? I've decided to ignore him. It's pointless to talk with him. So this will be my last topic on him.

I'm Free for two weeks!!!