I'm not really in a good mood right now. Exams are here and I'm being spammed by this unknown person.
I do not know why he's doing it but I kinda managed to get a few infomation about him.
He is probably 15 years old(sec 3), studying in Anglican High School, hates this guy called Shangbo, imposing on this girl called Tricia, and spamming people's chatboxes with no other reason than fun.
I kinda thought of calling the cops because I'm seriously in a bad mood now.
He can be charged for identity theft and harassment.
A note for that unknown person if he ever does view my posts. Please stop this nonsensical nonsense. It is really starting to bore me.
I do not know why he's doing it but I kinda managed to get a few infomation about him.
He is probably 15 years old(sec 3), studying in Anglican High School, hates this guy called Shangbo, imposing on this girl called Tricia, and spamming people's chatboxes with no other reason than fun.
I kinda thought of calling the cops because I'm seriously in a bad mood now.
He can be charged for identity theft and harassment.
A note for that unknown person if he ever does view my posts. Please stop this nonsensical nonsense. It is really starting to bore me.
