Sunday, December 21, 2008

Today was quite a day. I slept at 2am and woke up at 8am. Because I was going to register for Japanese classes with my family.(Finally!)

The place we are going opens at 10am so we went and eat our breakfast before going there. We reached there at around 9:50am. To our surprise, we found out that there's a lot of people who are registering for Japanese classes too. The queue went one round the building. And we had to wait for our turn to come, which was like 2 hours. So we literally stood for 2 hours. Managed to get a class. After that we bought our textbooks, which was rather easy to read for me. Even though nearly everything is written in Japanese, I could read them all. But I read kinda slow. いいだろ ^^

After that we rushed home because I was meeting my friends for ice skating at 2:30pm. When I reached home, it was already 1:15pm. I took a quick bath. Dried my hair, and then headed out. At this point of time, I was drained. Oh and yeah... The training? The next day I felt damn sore and painful. But that's a good thing. I means I've really trained. And it's still hurting now. Didn't feel like going out at this point, but I still went anyways. Wanted to meet my friends, haven't seen them for months.

I was the last to reach. hehe. Juliana and Lin Long(LL) had already reached. After that we went to the bus-stop take a bus to our destination, while we were waiting for our bus we chatted. We have not eated our lunch yet, and was rather hungry. Finally, the bus came and we boarded it. Reaching the destination, we looked for a place to eat. We ate KFC for lunch. Then we headed to the Ice Skating park. Well, it was my first time Ice Skating so I don't know what to do. lol. But I decided to try, I've been rather hyped lately I think. Maybe not hyped, but more confident and daring.

We played till' 6pm. And I'm rather surprised that I learned how to skate so quickly. Probably due to me having trying roller-blading during my primary school days, or I'm just a fast learner. ^^

After that we went to Toys'R'Us at Suntec City to look at some toys. LOL!
Juliana bought Twister, the game whereby you have to put your hands and feets into play on the coloured mat. hahaha.

After that we went to Tropical Atrium to do some star gazin'. Well, we were kinda looking at the passing clouds though cause there isn't any stars in sight. Oh, we too saw a couple making out. Not only that, they practically took the floor as their bed. I'm not sure what exactly they were doing there but they seem to be touching around, ya? Use Your Imagination~

After that we went to Marina Square to eat our dinner. We ate at Long John Silver's. It was probably around 9pm now or close to 9. We then went to the Roof of the Esplanade. Damn it's scary, maybe due to me being kinda tall. I'll confess that I have the fear of heights.

We then found a spot to chill-out and chat. We lost track of time, and before we knew it, this guy came to us and said, "We are closing.", and then we looked at the time and went Woah! It's already 10:55pm! We then decided to head home. So after that we just went home. I reached home at around 11:50pm. Now I'm kinda dead beat. So cya~