Went to Gym with my old buddies, Victor and Joshua today. Haven't seen Victor since secondary 4 after our 'N' Levels, which is like 2 years already. But Joshua, I met him just a few months ago when we went to celebrate Teachers Day with my favourite teacher from secondary school, Mdm Soo. ^^
Okay, I woke up at around 10am in the morning. I am to meet them at the YCK station's Cheers at around 2pm. Which so I sms Victor at around 1:40pm to find that he just woke up. lol. Then I sms Joshua afterwards and he was waiting for his bus to arrive. Ahh~ kinda cool, going to the Gym and train.
So I reached the station first, as usual. I'm always kinda early. Then I waited about 5 minutes and Joshua shows up. It seems like it will still be quite sometime before Victor shows up so we went to the Gym first. It was my first time being there so I pretty much don't know what to do. Not only that, I'm rather new to all the equipments they have there and I have no idea what I'm suppose to do. But luckily, there's Joshua and he pretty much showed me how things work there.
My main objective was kinda to train my chest muscles. But I realised that it wasn't that easy. The reason to that is because Chest muscles are stronger than those from the arm. So You'll have to train a lot to actually train the chest muscles. But before I can really train my chest muscles, my arms already gave in. So it's kinda difficult to train the chest. lol
But I think I've a bit. I don't really feel the effects of training yet, but Joshua say tomorrow I'll feel it. Right now I just feel my arms are a little tired that's all. So I guess I'll wait and see tomorrow. After we trained, we went to a kopitiam near my secondary school, which is already near my house, to eat. Since they haven't ate their lunch yet. It was around 4pm so I didn't want to eat something heavy because I'll still have to eat my dinner.
After we left the Gym, we went to the Cheers at the MRT station and grab ourselves a soy bean milk. Joshua bought 2. After we finished paying and got out of cheers. Joshua had already finished the 2 bottles. What the?
We then walked down memory lane, recalling all the memories we had on the streets a few years ago. It was rather funny, Victor said he was always being chased by this guy called Brian. An old friend of ours, I don't really remember him anymore but Victor then said this, "Of course you guys don't remember him. I'm the one who's always being chased by him not you. Of course I'll remember him." It was hilarious. XD
Well, I ate Roti Prata, Victor ate Tom Yum if i'm not wrong, and Joshua ate Curry Chicken Noodle and a Roti Tissue. After that we went to back to the MRT Station where Joshua is going to take the MRT to somewhere and play soccer, and Victor taking Bus back home. And me, I just followed them. On the way to the MRT station we went to buy bubble tea. I ordered this Coffee Milk Tea, which tasted like crap... But whatever... Then Joshua went first, going into the MRT station and Victor and I waited for Victor's bus to arrive. We talked a bit. Victor was always asking me, "When are You going to get a girlfriend?" Hahas, I then replied, "I don't need one now do I?". Then he'll be like "Yeah, Right..." XD
Why's everyone asking me to get a girlfriend anyways?
Well, Victor's bus came. So I walked home, and thus I'm now here blogging. hahas. I finished downloading a new game "King Of Fighters : Maximum Impact 2". And I'm about to try it. So Bye~
Okay, I woke up at around 10am in the morning. I am to meet them at the YCK station's Cheers at around 2pm. Which so I sms Victor at around 1:40pm to find that he just woke up. lol. Then I sms Joshua afterwards and he was waiting for his bus to arrive. Ahh~ kinda cool, going to the Gym and train.
So I reached the station first, as usual. I'm always kinda early. Then I waited about 5 minutes and Joshua shows up. It seems like it will still be quite sometime before Victor shows up so we went to the Gym first. It was my first time being there so I pretty much don't know what to do. Not only that, I'm rather new to all the equipments they have there and I have no idea what I'm suppose to do. But luckily, there's Joshua and he pretty much showed me how things work there.
My main objective was kinda to train my chest muscles. But I realised that it wasn't that easy. The reason to that is because Chest muscles are stronger than those from the arm. So You'll have to train a lot to actually train the chest muscles. But before I can really train my chest muscles, my arms already gave in. So it's kinda difficult to train the chest. lol
But I think I've a bit. I don't really feel the effects of training yet, but Joshua say tomorrow I'll feel it. Right now I just feel my arms are a little tired that's all. So I guess I'll wait and see tomorrow. After we trained, we went to a kopitiam near my secondary school, which is already near my house, to eat. Since they haven't ate their lunch yet. It was around 4pm so I didn't want to eat something heavy because I'll still have to eat my dinner.
After we left the Gym, we went to the Cheers at the MRT station and grab ourselves a soy bean milk. Joshua bought 2. After we finished paying and got out of cheers. Joshua had already finished the 2 bottles. What the?
We then walked down memory lane, recalling all the memories we had on the streets a few years ago. It was rather funny, Victor said he was always being chased by this guy called Brian. An old friend of ours, I don't really remember him anymore but Victor then said this, "Of course you guys don't remember him. I'm the one who's always being chased by him not you. Of course I'll remember him." It was hilarious. XD
Well, I ate Roti Prata, Victor ate Tom Yum if i'm not wrong, and Joshua ate Curry Chicken Noodle and a Roti Tissue. After that we went to back to the MRT Station where Joshua is going to take the MRT to somewhere and play soccer, and Victor taking Bus back home. And me, I just followed them. On the way to the MRT station we went to buy bubble tea. I ordered this Coffee Milk Tea, which tasted like crap... But whatever... Then Joshua went first, going into the MRT station and Victor and I waited for Victor's bus to arrive. We talked a bit. Victor was always asking me, "When are You going to get a girlfriend?" Hahas, I then replied, "I don't need one now do I?". Then he'll be like "Yeah, Right..." XD
Why's everyone asking me to get a girlfriend anyways?
Well, Victor's bus came. So I walked home, and thus I'm now here blogging. hahas. I finished downloading a new game "King Of Fighters : Maximum Impact 2". And I'm about to try it. So Bye~
