Monday, December 22, 2008

Slacked the whole day at home today. Woke up at around 11am today. Played Conquer for a while, I've finally reached level 120!!! After 3 years!~ Well, I haven't touched the game for like a year already in fact. haha.

So~ Recently, I'm back into Conquer(kinda). Play a bit here and there. There are a lot of cool stuffs happening~ I got free Heaven's Blessings for 3 days!~ Can get Offline Training~ Every 1 minute you are online, you get 10 minutes of Offline TG time! But the maximum you can have is 15 hours. I've got hell lotta items! Mostly EXP Potions. And some EXP Balls. And Guess What? It's Free!~ You just need to get to that level. Like level 70, 75, 80, 85, till' level 120. I was level 118 when I stopped playing so I got damn hell lotta items. So I was kinda elevated and motivated to play this game again. Oh right, there's a new class called "Ninja" too. Hey Andrew! We've got to play together sometime! Go download the game and play with me~ hahaha~

And I've found a show to watch called 流星の絆(Ryusei no Kizuna). Ninomiya Kazunari is acting in it, so is Toda Erika. The opening song is Beautiful Days by Arashi. Well, there's only 10 episodes and it's only being aired recently on Japan. Lucky for me, there's this Arashi fan that uploads all these. So I downloaded them and watch. Unfortunately, he/she don't do subtitles. So I kinda only know 60% of what they are talking about, but with all the pictures and storyline going on. I think I understand about 80% or 90% of what's happening. So I think it's not really that big a deal whether there are subtitles or not, but sure it would be better if there was.

I've watched till' episode 6. Which means 4 more episodes to go!

Well, it's late now. So I'm going off for bed~