Ahh~ 31st of December. After 12, it'll be the beginning of a new year.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
皆さん、今までどもありがとうございました。
今年は君達がいるから、楽しかったです。
だから、来年も・・・
もっと楽しい事も、面白い事も一杯やる。
よろしくおねがいします。
本当にどもありがとう。^^
Up till now, thank you very much.
This year, because you guys are here. It was fun.
Therefore, next year too...
Lets do more fun and interesting things.
Really thank you very much. ^^
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Juliana : Thank you for being with me since last year. ^^ We had a lot of fun and enjoyment together. And because you were always around, life has been fun for me. ^^
Thank you very much.
Lin Long : あぁ~LinLongさん。何て言って良いのかがわからない。^^ でも今までありがとうございます。君がいるから、僕の日本語をなんか結構分かった。^^ありがとう。
メロディー : Haha, I never really knew you until this year. But all of a sudden we talked like we knew each other for a very long time. Well, sometimes I still don't quite understand you. But it was quite a fun year this year. Thank you!~
Andrew.P. : We haven't really talked a lot this year, but because of you, my English became better. ^^ Thank you very much!~ Keep using words I don't know~ Hehe~
Poly Mates : Thank you guys for being with me this year. I've learnt quite a lot from you guys. You guys also joked around in class and made the class a really fun place. Thank you guys!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And so, that's about it for my comments to my friends.
Today was a weird day. I didn't really had lessons today. I went to school at around 10am to meet with Daniel at the MRT Station at 10:15. He came a little late, at around 10:25. Then we went to eat our breakfast/lunch. After that we went to class. And guess what? We only have to go for lessons till 12pm because we have our Open House Briefing at 12pm to 2pm(Yeah, the timing changed). So it's a 1 hour lesson for us. But actually, teacher didn't teach at all today. He just gave us some quizzes to do and it's end of lesson. Class ended at around 11:54am. I brought the Laptop to school and it wasn't really used. (-.-)
For those who does not have Open House Briefing, good for them. Leaving school at 12pm. Unfortunately for us who has it. We gotta stay till later in the afternoon, but it wasn't really that long. It probably just took abour 1 and a half hour. so we left at around 1:30pm.
Reached home, switched on my Laptop and did my programming project. I had a breakthrough all of a sudden and I completed it! I'm impressed with myself. A relief, that now I have 1 less thing to worry about.
And my results of my common tests were out. Well, not all. I took 3 paper and I only got 2 results told to us. Probably gonna get the last result next week.
Anyways, here's my results.
EG1008(Maths) : C
EG1009(Electric Circuits) : B
Not bad huh? But my math teacher said that the grading range had increase. So normally, for the Cs and the Ds, it's one grade lower. Which means a C means a D, and a D means F.
But I'm impressed that I passed. I guess that 1 week of intense studying did paid off. ^^
----------------------------------------------------------------------
皆さん、今までどもありがとうございました。
今年は君達がいるから、楽しかったです。
だから、来年も・・・
もっと楽しい事も、面白い事も一杯やる。
よろしくおねがいします。
本当にどもありがとう。^^
Up till now, thank you very much.
This year, because you guys are here. It was fun.
Therefore, next year too...
Lets do more fun and interesting things.
Really thank you very much. ^^
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Juliana : Thank you for being with me since last year. ^^ We had a lot of fun and enjoyment together. And because you were always around, life has been fun for me. ^^
Thank you very much.
Lin Long : あぁ~LinLongさん。何て言って良いのかがわからない。^^ でも今までありがとうございます。君がいるから、僕の日本語をなんか結構分かった。^^ありがとう。
メロディー : Haha, I never really knew you until this year. But all of a sudden we talked like we knew each other for a very long time. Well, sometimes I still don't quite understand you. But it was quite a fun year this year. Thank you!~
Andrew.P. : We haven't really talked a lot this year, but because of you, my English became better. ^^ Thank you very much!~ Keep using words I don't know~ Hehe~
Poly Mates : Thank you guys for being with me this year. I've learnt quite a lot from you guys. You guys also joked around in class and made the class a really fun place. Thank you guys!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And so, that's about it for my comments to my friends.
Today was a weird day. I didn't really had lessons today. I went to school at around 10am to meet with Daniel at the MRT Station at 10:15. He came a little late, at around 10:25. Then we went to eat our breakfast/lunch. After that we went to class. And guess what? We only have to go for lessons till 12pm because we have our Open House Briefing at 12pm to 2pm(Yeah, the timing changed). So it's a 1 hour lesson for us. But actually, teacher didn't teach at all today. He just gave us some quizzes to do and it's end of lesson. Class ended at around 11:54am. I brought the Laptop to school and it wasn't really used. (-.-)
For those who does not have Open House Briefing, good for them. Leaving school at 12pm. Unfortunately for us who has it. We gotta stay till later in the afternoon, but it wasn't really that long. It probably just took abour 1 and a half hour. so we left at around 1:30pm.
Reached home, switched on my Laptop and did my programming project. I had a breakthrough all of a sudden and I completed it! I'm impressed with myself. A relief, that now I have 1 less thing to worry about.
And my results of my common tests were out. Well, not all. I took 3 paper and I only got 2 results told to us. Probably gonna get the last result next week.
Anyways, here's my results.
EG1008(Maths) : C
EG1009(Electric Circuits) : B
Not bad huh? But my math teacher said that the grading range had increase. So normally, for the Cs and the Ds, it's one grade lower. Which means a C means a D, and a D means F.
But I'm impressed that I passed. I guess that 1 week of intense studying did paid off. ^^
