School has started for me. *sigh*
Woke up by a sms sent by Joe this morning at around 7:46am. I overslept. We were suppose to meet for breakfast this morning at 8am. But Joe messaged me saying he'll be coming to school at 8:30 due to the rain. I didn't hear my alarm clock ring today, I looked at my alarm clock only to find that the switch had been switched off. I think I must have accidentally turned it off while I was sleeping.
And so I woke up, brushed my teeth, took a bath, and put on my contact lenses. It was around 8:15am. I waited a bit hoping the rain to stop, but it didn't. I messaged Joe saying that I won't be eating breakfast with them today. Then I made myself a cup of coffee. After drinking my coffee, I went for school. It's around 8:40am. It is still raining, but it isn't really that heavy. So I decided to go to school without using an umbrella. To be honest, I was just lazy to take it out.
I reached the MRT Station at around 9am. And then the classroom at around 9:07am. Wasn't that bad. The teacher haven't even started teaching.
So today was quite a typical day, nothing special. The usual teaching and stuffs. Oh wait... I was nominated for the Open House thingy... What the hell?! School's supposed to end at 1pm on Wednesday due to New Year, but because I have this thing, I have to go for briefing from 1pm to 2pm... Why me?~ Well, not only me. Daniel, Ash, and Suna had also been picked. But hey, Open House can fish for girls, says my teacher...
Jeez... I don't know whether to be excited or what. I've never done anything like this before. I have no idea what to do. Argh!
Woke up by a sms sent by Joe this morning at around 7:46am. I overslept. We were suppose to meet for breakfast this morning at 8am. But Joe messaged me saying he'll be coming to school at 8:30 due to the rain. I didn't hear my alarm clock ring today, I looked at my alarm clock only to find that the switch had been switched off. I think I must have accidentally turned it off while I was sleeping.
And so I woke up, brushed my teeth, took a bath, and put on my contact lenses. It was around 8:15am. I waited a bit hoping the rain to stop, but it didn't. I messaged Joe saying that I won't be eating breakfast with them today. Then I made myself a cup of coffee. After drinking my coffee, I went for school. It's around 8:40am. It is still raining, but it isn't really that heavy. So I decided to go to school without using an umbrella. To be honest, I was just lazy to take it out.
I reached the MRT Station at around 9am. And then the classroom at around 9:07am. Wasn't that bad. The teacher haven't even started teaching.
So today was quite a typical day, nothing special. The usual teaching and stuffs. Oh wait... I was nominated for the Open House thingy... What the hell?! School's supposed to end at 1pm on Wednesday due to New Year, but because I have this thing, I have to go for briefing from 1pm to 2pm... Why me?~ Well, not only me. Daniel, Ash, and Suna had also been picked. But hey, Open House can fish for girls, says my teacher...
Jeez... I don't know whether to be excited or what. I've never done anything like this before. I have no idea what to do. Argh!
