Sunday, January 18, 2009

Ahh~ Another weekend has pass... Time seems to move so fast sometimes. Just a blink of an eye and it's been so long. I've been learning Japanese for over 2 years now.

Well, I have another Japanese lesson today. Found out what sensei's full name is. Actually, she told us. hehe.

Today's lesson was okay. Nothing much to comment about except time passes rather quickly. Even though I don't think that I'm having that much fun during my Japanese classes. I think I'm interested enough for the time to pass quickly. Something I should be happy about I suppose.

Got the Time Table for the Japanese classes. Not really a Time Table, but instead, it's a table of this year and which days we have to go to classes and when's the exam etc.

Hell... There's actually quite a number of classes to attend. But the intention's all well. ^^

The coming week we won't be having lessons as it is Lunar New Year. ^^ Kinda looking forward to all the red packets. LOL

Anyways, I've gotten homework(shukudai) from the Japanese class. It's rather simple. Nothing I can't handle. I think.. heh~

After lessons we headed home. On the way, we gotten ourselves Double Cheeseburger. ^^ It's delicious!~ But it's small. haha

And then later I went to gym. Only Joshua turned up. He said everyone else didn't want to go. Actually, I didn't want to go to gym today myself. Was rather tired after the lessons and stuffs. But I went anyway... Trained only for about 30 mins. Then we went home. I was too tired to train. And so we have decided. Never go training on Sundays. hehe