Friday, January 16, 2009

Woah~ This has been quite a week. Tuesday, I started playing Dissidia : Final Fantasy on my bro's old PSP, but currently my sister's I think. The game is good. But it's in Japanese. Luckily, I could read a bit. So I can play the game pretty well. But then again, you can just go to GameFaqs and there's an explanation of what all the things are. So there's no problem at all.

My friends are playing too. ^^

Today, we had lab test on the last lesson on programming. Everybody pretty much study through-out the whole day. Not paying attention to the maths lesson in the morning at all. Well, it's not like we usually pay attention anyways... LOL!

I'm kinda worried about my mathematics. Cause I haven't been listening to the teacher at all. During lectures and all... Exam is only in a few weeks time... Oh my...

Anyways, I was the first to finish the Lab Test. And I got Full Marks. I think. LOL!
And so I came back early.

We also finally got the Fabricated PCB Board. However, I do not have the components! I haven't buy.... What the hell man?~ But I'm probably gonna buy the components next week. Then I can do it. It's not really difficult so I think I can complete the project in about 1 hour. Maybe less.

I don't know what to say now. So ciao~