Monday, January 5, 2009

The first weekend after my school re-open. Not a very good one. Didn't play a lot. Well, or I should say do the things I want to do. Because I had to go and help my parents~

They have this opera show on Saturday and Sunday. And being their son, I had to help. My mother acted as the Empress. My father acted as a general, I think. My sister acted as a soldier. And my brother and I were just backstage crew. Moving things here and there. LOL

There was a rehearsal on Friday, but I didn't went because at that point of time. I'm not the backstage crew. It was only when they came home then they told us(my bro and I) that we have to go. Cause they said the backstage crew at that moment isn't big. And there were problems, like they were moving things kinda slow. Well, can't really blame them. The backstage crews were my father's students. Only a few I think.

~Day 1~

And so we went there on Saturday. We reached there at around 2pm because my parents and sis gotta put on their make up and stuffs. So we have nothing to do until the show starts, which was around 7:30pm. So I played my sister's PSP, she don't have to play it anyways. I think at around 5pm or so, the original backstage crew arrived. Or I should say the backstage crew that we came to aid. Well, there were only 4 females, out of them, 3 were my dad's students. And they pretty much instructed us as to what we are suppose to do. This isn't our first time helping my parents out as backstage crew. But I'll have to say this is the first time I've been a backstage crew without much idea of what I was suppose to do.

The main job of my bro and I were to move the platforms, which were rather heavy. Well, the backstage crew isn't this small actually. There are other uncles and workers there too. But of course, the jobs are split. They are in-charged on the background stuffs. And the group my bro and I were assigned to are in-charged of the props on stage.

And after told what we are supposed to do. We slacked, played PSP waiting for the time to come. Well, I'm not going to say what went on during the show cause it's rather unnecessary. So...

The end of the first day~

After the show ended, which was around 10:30pm. We waited for our parents and sis to finish doing what they need to do, gettin' their make-up off and stuffs. After that, we went to eat supper. Just my family, we went to Mcdonalds and eat. Yum Yum~

~End of Day 1~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Day 2~

I woke up early today, at around 9:40am. LOL! Not early, I know. Anyways, I wanted to go and cut my hair so I work up early.

Oh! I finished downloading Johnny's 2009 Countdown! Whoo!~
Haven't watched it yet though. No time. Gonna watch is tonight though, probably. lol

And again, afternoon, we reached there at around 3pm and the whole thing repeats. We slacked till around 5pm then my dad's students came. This time, there's 4 females and 1 male. They are all not that bad looking. The girls are rather pretty I think. But we didn't talk much, I'm still not able to talk to girls. Well, no conversation starters either. Unless you want me to ask them "Why did you decided to help my dad out?". LOL!

Anyways, today is the last day. And my brother have to go back to his camp. And so after the show ended he helped out a bit, then left. I don't really it when the time comes to pack and keep all the stuffs. Cause it takes bloody hell long to keep everything. Clear the rooms. Put everything into the car. Wait for the truck to arrive to put all the props and things. Then go back to the CC and put everything back there... Then later go eat supper. This is the usuals for every last day of a show.

After eating supper which I barely ate anything, we went home. Reached home at around 1:50am. Then I went to bathe and then went to bed at around 2:20am.

~End of Day 2~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woke up at around 7:45am today. Slept for like 5 hours. Jeez... I didn't felt like going to school. But I dragged myself out of my bed.

Finished preparing at around 8am. Didn't put on my contact lens as I thought it'll definitely make me feel extremely tired. And I didn't style my hair as I was too lazy to style. Knowing that if I start styling, I'll never stop until I step out of my house. LOL!

And so I switched on my computer at around 8am, and made myself a cup of coffee. And listen to music and slack till 8:25am then I packed my bag. And at around 8:35 I left.

Today was quite a normal day, excluding the fact that I skipped my last 2 hours of lecture. Class was suppose to end at 5pm today, but I left at 3pm. LOL!

EG1009(Tut) lesson from 9 to 10
EG1009(Lab) lessons from 10 to 12

Mcdonalds(Break) from 12 to 1
Oh, I saw LinLong. She said she saw me too.

EG1224 Lessons from 1 to 3
EG1009(Lec) 3 to 5 (Skipped)

And so I'm here blogging. Well, it's 5:16pm now. Been blogging for a very long time. Cause I don't know what to type. LOL!

Anyways, I think I'll stop here. Bye~