Monday, January 12, 2009

Another weekend packed with activities...

10 January 2009, Saturday

I was going to gym today with my Sec school buddies. Joshua said to meet at 2:30pm. I reached at around 2:34. Met Alfred. Then later Joshua called, saying he was viewing the Open House at my school. So he'll be late. Then Victor called, saying he was just leaving. And so we waited for Victor... We waited and waited and waited...
Finally, he arrived. We then went to the gym. Reached there at around 3:15pm. And guess what? Joshua was already there... The guy who went to the open house saying he'll be late is actually earlier... What the hell...

We trained till around 4:30pm. Which then I had to go because I've got dinner with my relatives at night. And so we left. And as usual, we bought Vita-milk. Then I went back home to prepare.

I slacked at home a while watching Gundam Seed. Then I went to bathe, after bathing. I wore my contact lenses and boom. They called, telling me, my bro and his girlfriend to go down. I was like "What?!", I haven't even styled my hair. So I randomly styled my hair. Put wax on my hair, anyhow styled it. and spayed it. Then we went out.

We went to a seafood restaurant at Clarke Quay called Jumbo something... lol
I'm not really a seafood lover but it was okay... It isn't that bad.

After eating, my brother brought her girlfriend home. Then I went home with my parents. My sister didn't came that day because she was working. hehe

I guess this is the end.

11 January 2009, Sunday

Ahh~ The day of my first day of Japanese Lesson. Hahaha~

Was late for class. Cause my dad when to shop for groceries and reached home a little late. And we took quite a while to go down. Me and my brother that is. My sister was again working. We went to fetch my sis then go for class.

The first lesson was damn easy. I pretty much just listen to my music most of the way. I know I'm not respecting the teacher. I won't do it again. I think. hehe~
We learned simple greetings like "hajimemashite. watashi wa [name]. douzo yoroshiku onegaishimasu".
And also "ohayou gozaimasu", "konnichiwa", "konbanwa", "oyasumi nasai", "sayonara", "omedetou gozaimasu".

These were all easy. Then we learned hiragana. "a" "i" "u" "e" "o". LOL!
I never really realised it, but I've already been learning Japanese for 2 years. But I'm learning by myself, so I don't learn everything. So my Japanese isn't that good.

Oh right, my teacher's a Japanese. She's a female and her name is "Yamano". So I'm to call her "Yamano Sensei". Unfortunately, I'm very nervous. Therefore, unable to speak Japanese... Well, I don't really wanna let everyone in my class know that I already know all these stuffs. lol

The lesson ended at 4pm.

After that we headed home to fetch my mother then later go to celebrate my Grandpa's birthday. But on the way back, we gotten ourselves Double Cheeseburger. As we were hungry.

Reached my Aunt's house, where my Grandpa is residing at at around 5pm close to 6pm I think. They were having steamboat. Lets skip this part.

We went home at around 8:30pm. I don't think there's anything left to talk about today.

12 January 2009, Monday

School day again... I woke up at around 8am. Then I finished preparing at around 8:35am then I left. Reached school at around 9:03am. Everything was rather normal. Until my last lesson, which is a lecture. Our teacher did not turn up. Instead, a relieve teacher took over. As usual, I never listened.

And the class ended rather early today, it ended at around 4:15pm. Then I followed Daniel to the Admin office as he wanted to ask something. Then I saw my secondary school buddies, Andrew.P., Victor, and Joshua. It appears Joshua came here to apply for NYP. I didn't know why the other two where there but I think they just tagged along. lol

But we only chatted for about 1 minute maybe even less. Then me and Daniel left. Then I reached home at around 5pm. Which is about 1 hour ago. Now's 5:59pm. I'm blogging with an empty stomach. I'm hungry~

Hungry dude signing off~